Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

The coolest thing about this?  A lot of friends of mine here in Fort Worth are reaching out to me, wishing the Bills luck next week, and telling me how they'll be pulling for them.  Buffalo Bros. will be crowded with all the WNYers and all the new bandwagoners.  I'll need to get there EARLY.

I can't believe they did it. Last time Buffalo had a playoff game, I just turned 7 years old. No memory of the playoffs.

You're all my brothers/sisters and I'm so glad to share this moment with you.

Cheers to 2018, to the city of Buffalo continuing to change its course, and to the Buffalo Bills  :beer:

I can't believe they did it. Last time Buffalo had a playoff game, I just turned 7 years old. No memory of the playoffs.

The last time Buffalo won a championship of any kind, I was 2 3.  That would be the 1964 1965 AFL Championship, the last one before the Super Bowl era.

(EDITED per JujuFish's correction below)

Edited by Anordning

I was at all 4 superbowls and the the game in Cleveland stadium the year before when ronnie brown dropped the winning td in the end zone. For those who haven’t experienced a Bills playoff game, drink up. It is the most fun a sports fan can have. Enjoy! But always be vigilant that the ultimate prize is the goal. Still Enjoy!!