Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

I don't agree with this. Athletes can use their status and podiums for good like charity all the time. Why can't the use them for politics

Let's just be honest: Fans only like when athletes use politics for the lies, er I mean, agendas that they the fan believes in themselves. Otherwise, they don't want it.

God. Browns fans. Every time I go home, we pop by a local sports bar. Last couple times I was there were Sundays, so I was in my Bills garb and they in their Browns attire. Even though we made the playoffs this year, there were lots of exchanged knowing glances and "I know how you feel, bud"'s which usually turned into talk about the Red Wings fall from grace and the Sabres just Sabre-ing. 

But most of those people are also OSU fans so they can suck it. 

:w00t: .... :beer:

The Bills, after starting 5-1, went 4-6 for the rest of the season. I think that's called "coasting in", where the, for instance, Chargers are a better team right now if you're going by recent records.

Not to pile on, but Buffalo only went 2-5 against teams above .500.

But that doesn't matter.  They're in the playoffs and anything can happen.  In fact, I think they have a decent chance to upset the Jags, despite being big underdogs.  Bortles strikes me as someone who will turn the ball over a few times in his first playoff experience.  I'm more worried about Fournette than anyone else, given how bad our rushing defense has been.

Not to pile on, but Buffalo only went 2-5 against teams above .500.

But that doesn't matter.  They're in the playoffs and anything can happen.  In fact, I think they have a decent chance to upset the Jags, despite being big underdogs.  Bortles strikes me as someone who will turn the ball over a few times in his first playoff experience.  I'm more worried about Fournette than anyone else, given how bad our rushing defense has been.

I'm more worried that Tolbert is going to get all McCoy's touches if Shady can't play.

Can add the cardinals to a team that needs a QB now, think any good will be around still ? 

Rudolph and Jackson might be around but only if Darnold and Rosen declare. 

IMO Browns, Giants, Jets, Cards are definites ... Broncos, Chargers, Redskins are maybes.

Rudolph and Jackson might be around but only if Darnold and Rosen declare. 

IMO Browns, Giants, Jets, Cards are definites ... Broncos, Chargers, Redskins are maybes.

Still I would doubt it, 7 teams may need QBs but likely only 3 will take them that early. There's a certain point where GMs will take the top DT over the 5th QB

Still I would doubt it, 7 teams may need QBs but likely only 3 will take them that early. There's a certain point where GMs will take the top DT over the 5th QB

Might be like 1983 when 6 QBs went in the first. In any event, I would think Darnold, Rosen and Mayfield will be off the board when our turn comes.

Edited by Gramps

Surprising. I wouldn't have known this.

I was surprised too. Also, only three of the six (Elway #1, Marino #27, and Kelly #14) had what I'd call good careers. The other guys I didn't know (although Eason did lead 86 Pats to the Superbowl (and got blown out like 154-10)).

Edited by MattiPaj

Here's the DFW angle, filmed at the Bills Backers bar near my house.

Apparently the video doesn't show due to FB permissions, but here is the story on the station's website.

Wanna say he had attitude/party issues.

Not him, but Pitt had a drug problem at that time. He had a rough senior year with a lot of pass drops (his receivers were all high).

Edited by Anordning

Sounds like someone draft eligible this year ...

And look how Marino turned out....

Really was hoping for the white on whites, but whatever. Maybe it's because Jacksonville is going with the black on blacks and the NFL didn't want a color-rush thing going on

And look how Marino turned out....

Really was hoping for the white on whites, but whatever. Maybe it's because Jacksonville is going with the black on blacks and the NFL didn't want a color-rush thing going on

And look how Manziel/Leaf turned out ...