Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/dede-westbrook-oklahoma-georgia/

Jesus, just draft this guy already. Some things in life are that obvious

It's a very nice story.

Please google the list of Heisman-winning QBs.

Besides Newton, give me one, ONE, in the last thirty years, whom you'd have run this team.

I like Mayfield; don't get me wrong.  But he's not worth a first-round pick.  Frankly, I'm beginning to doubt whether any of them are.  Darnold?  Maybe?  Rosen?  Maybe?  The rest?  Second round.  

It's a very nice story.

Please google the list of Heisman-winning QBs.

Besides Newton, give me one, ONE, in the last thirty years, whom you'd have run this team.

I like Mayfield; don't get me wrong.  But he's not worth a first-round pick.  Frankly, I'm beginning to doubt whether any of them are.  Darnold?  Maybe?  Rosen?  Maybe?  The rest?  Second round.  

I really like Mayfield and think he'll be a good pro. He doesn't have a huge arm, but he is insanely accurate and what I like most is his ability to process the game and make lightening quick decisions.

Darnold was much worse this year than last. He just didn't look good in many games. But, he has the "upside" that pro scouts like. Ditto Rosen.

I agree that it is a crap shoot trying to figure out which of these guys will raise their game at the next level. I'm kind of hoping we can get the guy we want without having to trade up.

Really no QB is a can't miss prospect, the problem is they are going to go high no matter what because of the over valuing of the position. One NFC Personnel Director is convinced the Browns are taking Josh Allen first overall. I believe it's BS

The hope would be that Dave Gettleman believes that Manning has s few years left and that trading down for more picks is the way to go to fill the Giants needs. Otherwise the Bills need to get in front of Denver to have a chance at the third best QB in the draft. It's going to be a fun off-season starting after the playoff run

Really no QB is a can't miss prospect, the problem is they are going to go high no matter what because of the over valuing of the position. One NFC Personnel Director is convinced the Browns are taking Josh Allen first overall. I believe it's BS

The hope would be that Dave Gettleman believes that Manning has s few years left and that trading down for more picks is the way to go to fill the Giants needs. Otherwise the Bills need to get in front of Denver to have a chance at the third best QB in the draft. It's going to be a fun off-season starting after the playoff run

I honestly can't imagine the Bills trading up for a QB and giving up so much to do it that I'd actually be upset. They could give up almost anything to get a top QB prospect and I'd be excited.

Basically I'm saying they should do whatever it takes and get a guy. Finally. It's been forever since we had someone to be excited about.

keep in mind Mayfield hasn't been consistently playing the best and fastest defenses

He lit up Ohio State at Ohio State. The same team that just shut down Sam Darnold. He had a big game against Auburn last year in the Sugar Bowl. And, you'll get to see him against Georgia on Monday. We shall see...

Seems like 5 or 6 QBs could go in the first round. If we can somehow keep both 1st rounders and get a QB with one of the picks, I'd be happy.

The flex to a 4pm start is annoying

Devil's advocate: I like the 4:00 start, gives me more time to pre-game and build up the hype.

I don't think I can get disappointed today. Of course if Cincy wins and Buffalo gets blown out that would be a bit depressing.

But I had this team pegged for 4 or 5 wins this year. I have long-term faith in our HC/GM combo for the first time since forever

And an ankle injury for McCoy....

Cincinnati makes it 17-3 late in the half. Things are looking so great for Buffalo sports. And then things begin to fall for the fans....

Baltimore returns a kickoff for a td. 17-10 at the half.

Finland scores 2 quick goals to tie USA 4-4 in the 3rd.

McCoy down w/ a ankle injury.

Edited by GoPre