Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

This is pretty obnoxious.

Separately:  I like McD, but his interviews are like listening to paint dry.  He never says anything remotely interesting -- it's just one cliche after another about working hard, respecting the process, teamwork ,etc.

Of course, that's a price I'm quite willing to pay for the possibility of coming in from the cold.

I was even daydreaming last night about a playoff game in the Ralph...

But really what do we expect coaches to say? Frankly I don't pay much attention to coaches or players interviews for that reason.

The Bills finally have a smart enough FO that I can confidently say that there is NFW they are drafting a RB in the first round.

I not sure that’s true if they had a chance at the kid from Penn State, but no worries, he’ll be long gone.

That's how I feel about TW constantly posting about preseason after a win. Like, we get it. You don't think it matters. Stop pulling a jeffismagic on us.

I’ve posted it twice since the season started.

I’ve posted it twice since the season started.

Indeed, I have embellished the fact.  But what's the point of bringing it up over and over?  The board has gone around on the argument multiple times now, so bringing it up again without adding anything to the argument appears to be for no other reason than your seeking some sort of validation without cause.  That's what's annoying.

So the Bills are on pace for a +35 turnover margin if my math is right. That puts the Bills at 2nd all time. Everyone think that's gonna hold up?

I don't really think we need it to to stay successful. Sure, it helped us demolish the Raiders, but we also get to play the Colts, dolphins 2x, Jets, Chargers. I don't think this Bills team NEEDS unsustainable turnover rates to have a chance against any of these teams.

Indeed, I have embellished the fact. But what's the point of bringing it up over and over? The board has gone around on the argument multiple times now, so bringing it up again without adding anything to the argument appears to be for no other reason than your seeking some sort of validation without cause. That's what's annoying.

You are really putting too much thought into this, but no worries, I’ve received all the validation I needed and have no desire to discuss exhibition games any further.

I don't really think we need it to to stay successful. Sure, it helped us demolish the Raiders, but we also get to play the Colts, dolphins 2x, Jets, Chargers. I don't think this Bills team NEEDS unsustainable turnover rates to have a chance against any of these teams.

No, but if they can sustain that rate, the games are a lot more fun.  :w00t:

I'm happy they're winning but I've seen this movie before. I'm still gonna wait and see how it unfolds before I declare Sean McWrestler the new messiah. Their turnover ratio is unreal. I hope they can sustain it through the season. This team is long overdue to catch a break.

@rapsheet
The #Dolphins get back a fourth-rounder for #RB Jay Ajayi, who now solidified the #Eagles run game. Unreal. 

@ArmandoSalguero

The Miami Dolphins may not be finished today. Jarvis Landry is available for the right compensation. Not giving him away though.

@JeffDarlington
Something to keep in mind about Ajayi trade: Dolphins don’t believe he has much left in his knees. Longer-term play. Something to watch for.

Some twitter talk that Buffalo has multiple suitors to move an OT. Eagles and Broncos are listed