Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

I consider myself lucky that being born 4 weeks early didn't do my health any damage either. 

Yeah - if you're into that 35-36-week range, complications tend to be far fewer and far less serious. Although boys will tend to have a rougher go of it.

Our preemie was earlier than that 35/36 threshold, although in the realm of preemies she was "a giant" (just shy of 34 weeks and weighing a bit over 4 lbs.). I've since read that the Thomases were about 17-18 weeks along in this pregnancy -- well before the range of a viable premature birth (but so painful and sad just the same, we can be sure). 

Holy f###, imagine what sort of a giant you'd've become if you were fully baked! :P

Pray for me should I ever attempt to bear d4rk children.... 

My sister was very early. Due the second week of April, showed up January 3rd. so that's... 16 weeks early, 24 weeks in. Give or take a week. She was a sickly little thing but had a full head of hair- looked like a little wrinkly monkey. She made it. Then a year or so into life, she was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer. She made it again. Has never really been that healthy, though. 

Hard and scary stuff. I feel for the Thomas family. 

Yeah - if you're into that 35-36-week range, complications tend to be far fewer and far less serious. Although boys will tend to have a rougher go of it.

Our preemie was earlier than that 35/36 threshold, although in the realm of preemies she was "a giant" (just shy of 34 weeks and weighing a bit over 4 lbs.). I've since read that the Thomases were about 17-18 weeks along in this pregnancy -- well before the range of a viable premature birth (but so painful and sad just the same, we can be sure). 

I was over 6lbs and just jaundiced. That's about it. I was really lucky. 

Normally yes but they were long... 22 3/4 inches and 23 1/4 inches so not as bad as predicted and neither c section.

My oldest is 13 now and 5’8” and his feet are bigger than mine, 10 year old is 4’9” so I expect both taller than me at 6’2”

Edited by North Buffalo

[b9Pray for me should I ever attempt to bear d4rk children.... [/b]

My sister was very early. Due the second week of April, showed up January 3rd. so that's... 16 weeks early, 24 weeks in. Give or take a week. She was a sickly little thing but had a full head of hair- looked like a little wrinkly monkey. She made it. Then a year or so into life, she was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer. She made it again. Has never really been that healthy, though. 

Hard and scary stuff. I feel for the Thomas family.

:lol: to the bolded.

Condolences to the Thomas' on their loss.

Is that less then with him here?

Before TSW went down for the software upgrade pretty sure somebody'd said they save ~$3.6 this year & ~$5.6 next year versus having him on the roster. He's off the books after that but that's a lot of dead cap until then.