The even randomer thread

PASabreFan

1 hour ago, Doohickie said:

I don't open threads with fancy-pants words in the title that I've never heard.

Just sayin'.

This guy cuts up his spaghetti. 

Just sayin'.  😉

• Thanks (+1) 1

9 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

Now with Donna McDaniel vibes!

I'm higher than *****!

Htf did you manage to get them to put "We're Gonna Win That Cup" as the background music to that?

F'n awesome!

Apologies.  Missed your comment above the video.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Doohickie said:

NPC?

Non-player character, although I don't entirely understand the reference (unless it's "the general public is getting uglier"). In which case, he needs to leave the Erie County Fair and it'll go back to normal.

• Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Doohickie said:

NPC?

26 minutes ago, MattPie said:

Non-player character, although I don't entirely understand the reference (unless it's "the general public is getting uglier"). In which case, he needs to leave the Erie County Fair and it'll go back to normal.

Yes. Just driving home, the people crossing the street or jogging or walking their dog,... they're all getting uglier.

Well they used to say couples eventually resembled each other bc that's what they looked at for 45 or 65 years. Think about what we're all actually looking at all days on our screens. It's generally pretty ugly. Is it any wonder our faces are becoming contorted? BTW Swamp is hot af.

Edited by PASabreFan

I woke up late, then on the way to work there was one of those signs that shows freeway conditions and said there was a "major accident" on my route.  I diverted around and took a route through a sketchy area.  Apparently the ballers were sleeping off their nightly intoxication because traffic was almost non-existent on those surface streets and I made it to work on time.  Barely.

3 hours ago, bob_sauve28 said:

What's really amazing is Montreal's defense, and I'm not kidding.  They went from four behind Gil (one on the ice and one tied up by check) to three in his way in like two or three seconds.  THAT IS DEFENSE. 

Edited by Eleven
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1