Around the NHL 2016-2017

spndnchz

Anaheim looking worse than awful again tonight. Dunno that Lindholm by himself is the remedy for what ails this team. Perhaps trading a D... oh, I dunno, Fowler, to the Sabres would help. Draft picks are nice...

Also, Phaneuf just absolutely getting played like a fiddle a few minutes ago by several Flames. May it continue all night...

Anaheim looking worse than awful again tonight. Dunno that Lindholm by himself is the remedy for what ails this team. Perhaps trading a D... oh, I dunno, Fowler, to the Sabres would help. Draft picks are nice...

Also, Phaneuf just absolutely getting played like a fiddle a few minutes ago by several Flames. May it continue all night...

What ails the Ducks? They hired Randy Carlyle.

What ails the Ducks? They hired Randy Carlyle.

Heh.

Listening to the the inter ission discussion on the Edmonton broadcast. Question: does Connor McDavid make free agents more likely to sign for Edmonton? Answer: (my answer, anyway, not going to detail the slurping sounds the SN crew made) well, of course. The salary cap doomed Edmonton, because if the money's equal, who in their right mind moves there? McDavid goes, proving once and for all that the league doesn't fix draft lotteries, and it became mes a different story. At first. Except the free agents they attract are Milan Lucic and.... um... yeah.

Have you tried Innis & Gunn? That's my favorite. On the itinerary for this evening. 

Edit - Your starter is a good choice. 

Thanks...it was followed up by an Estrella, a Peroni, a Stella and now my last of the evening and a celebratory beer for the win...another Estrella.

Armia has ANOTHER strong night and one of his line mates finally put one in on a great feed by Armia. Myers plays the most at over 27 minutes and Hutch gets the shutout. I wonder who we play next?????????

edit....haven't tried an Innis and Gunn..............yet.

Edited by Ducky

So Montreal amd Edmonton have started off great.... I was thinking... At the time of the blockbuster trades in the off season, people (including myself) were wondering why?!?! How?!?

Looks like Weber is really helping the Habs, who many thought were pretenders.

Is Larsson really helping the oil out west, or is it all mcdavid and company?

Kind of shows the impact a big trade and upgrade at D can help (cough cough GMTM)

This is both awesome and around the NHL, so I'll put it in both. Always been a huge fan and hope it's nothing serious. Not that most cancer isn't serious. He's a fellow drag racer, it's one reason I like him, and he's always been one of the most underrated goaltenders.

https://twitter.com/myregularface/status/792939680702554112

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.