Around the NHL 2016-2017

spndnchz

I think Sam would be better suited as the center, yes. His puck distribution are being limited.

I don't always agree with that sentiment given how much pucks get cycled when in the offensive zone.  But I understand where you are coming from.

In other news...

Not entirely certain where to ask this question so here seems like a good enough place.

Is there a site on the webs that lists the shifts NHL players take in a game?  Not TOI, but the actual shifts themselves along with how long they are, etc.

NHL.com has TOI for a game including PP time and SH time, but I'm hoping for more details.

Nashville taking Pittsburgh to the woodshed tonight... I like them and their fugly uniforms...

Nashville should be very good this year and they're really fun. They're doing this tonight after earlier today they mentioned that they might have trouble icing a team tonight due to food poisoning. Cancelled the morning skate.

Did you guys see the officials get (at least) their 2nd assist of the season last night in the CBJ/DAL game? Late in the second period of a 0-0 game and the Stars have a potential 2-on-1 developing... two officials essentially collide at the same spot that the Dallas player would have received the pass. The puck hits one of the refs, bounces the other way and springs Columbus on a 4 on 2 that they execute beautifully. 

It was easy to draw parallels to the other night when Foligno's pass was blocked by an official and led directly to a goal against.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.