Around the NHL 2016-2017

spndnchz

These outdoor games can ###### right off at this point.

Yeah having one every other week kinda waters down the whole point.

I also had zero clue there was an outdoor game today. It wasn't discussed anywhere I visit. Maybe it was here but I didn't see it.

Edited by inkman

Nah he'll just go to the AHL and score 5 points against the Amerks every game.

Hey Phil, if you did that ###### as an Amerk you might not have gotten traded. Ungrateful POS.

Oh you know he'll eventually lose interest in doing his job and float around for 2/3 of the season.

Yeah having one every other week kinda waters down the whole point.

I also had zero clue there was an outdoor game today. It wasn't discussed anywhere I visit. Maybe it was here but I didn't see it.

Yeah, odd.  I also like how they had to delay the scheduled start by almost two hours because of the sun.  Humanity figured out where the sun will be on any given day thousands of years ago...

Unrelated note: Watching the Rags at the moment.  Vesey looks like a nice little player already. 

Yeah, odd.  I also like how they had to delay the scheduled start by almost two hours because of the sun.  Humanity figured out where the sun will be on any given day thousands of years ago...

Unrelated note: Watching the Rags at the moment.  Vesey looks like a nice little player already. 

Did they figure out if there would be clouds at that time thousands of years ago too?

I thought someone told me Staf plays lights out when he is in last year of his deal??? Someone should tell him he is in the last year of his deal...he is playingon the 1st of 2nd line and has 1 assist so far........meanwhile RWer Marko Dano plays on the Moose in the AHL.

Did they figure out if there would be clouds at that time thousands of years ago too?

I thought someone told me Staf plays lights out when he is in last year of his deal??? Someone should tell him he is in the last year of his deal...he is playingon the 1st of 2nd line and has 1 assist so far........meanwhile RWer Marko Dano plays on the Moose in the AHL.

We all told you that.

Well, they should have assumed there was a decent chance the sun could be out at the time the game was scheduled. Aside from that hiccup, it was a well run event by Winnipeg crew. (I'm not giving any credit to the NHL - too many of these outdoor games at this point)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.