GDT : Leafs at Sabres 3-25 7pm

WildCard

Was blue there last night?

Nope. TB was, but not Labatt. But 11 & Dwight were at the Gate.

Good time. Thanks again to MODO for making the trip & to TW & Charlie for organizing! :worthy: :beer:

& thanks again to iT & Mrs. iT for organizing the Amerks trip on Friday. :worthy: :beer:

It's funny that everyone is pretty much how I imagined them, except for TrueBlue.  Not how I pictured you at all, my friend.  I imagined the annoying professor look with short hair on the sides and long in the back wearing a cardigan with patches on the elbows.

If it's OK with you I will still picture you the way I always have.

It's funny that everyone is pretty much how I imagined them, except for TrueBlue. Not how I pictured you at all, my friend. I imagined the annoying professor look with short hair on the sides and long in the back wearing a cardigan with patches on the elbows.

If it's OK with you I will still picture you the way I always have.

This... this is my favorite thing ever.

Nah haha, it was a rando

edit: actually, I can't clearly remember, but I believe we had one random photographer and one photo taken by Neo's daughter?

Si, my lovely daughter.

I'll play. That has to be Neo on the far right, with his son kneeling in the Eichel Jersey.

Qwk is second from the left in the Brooklyn Sweatshirt.

Wild third from the right in the back row and True in the knit cap in between Wild and Neo.

Neo on the "far right!" Who'd have thought?! Edited by Neo

Missed most of the game due to a sick child. So much vomit... Anyway, caught it in full this am. Best game all year.

I hope, and is certainly reads as if, everyone had a good time. Allow me to be the 300th poster wanting to make it up for the next meetup.

Thanks, guys, for burying the lead! My source tells me Ghost made an appearance (now confirmed by Taro). Annnnddd...?

I might have to get up my nerve for next year but only if Woody doesn't mind my running my fingers through his sick flow. Neo, that had to be pretty hard to look at, eh?

Thanks, guys, for burying the lead! My source tells me Ghost made an appearance (now confirmed by Taro). Annnnddd...?

I might have to get up my nerve for next year but only if Woody doesn't mind my running my fingers through his sick flow. Neo, that had to be pretty hard to look at, eh?

I was waiting to see who would mention our special guest :) Ghost got in touch with me a few weeks ago and said he was going to try to stop by the pregame stuff. I kept quiet and it was a blast watching people try to figure out who he was :lol:

Woody's not a doctor. He's a Hollywood Hunk who plays a doctor on tv. Edited by Neo

Nope. TB was, but not Labatt. But 11 & Dwight were at the Gate.

Good time. Thanks again to MODO for making the trip & to TW & Charlie for organizing! :worthy: :beer:

& thanks again to iT & Mrs. iT for organizing the Amerks trip on Friday. :worthy: :beer:

Whoa.

As if the meetup wasn't a huge enough event -- that is a major freaking SabreSpace development.

Is he in any of the photos?  Or does his image simply not show up in photos, like Damien's?

There are plenty of us envying that rock star mane.  (WC -- sorry -- I have to withdraw my prior compliment on that.)

Whoa.

As if the meetup wasn't a huge enough event -- that is a major freaking SabreSpace development.

Is he in any of the photos? Or does his image simply not show up in photos, like Damien's?

There are plenty of us envying that rock star mane. (WC -- sorry -- I have to withdraw my prior compliment on that.)

I'm sure he'll be in MODO's recap video. We were all having a rollicking good time at the Gate. :beer:

I didn't even realize it was GoDD while at the Gate. He said "Ghost" when he introduced himself, and my travel-drugged brain thought that it was short for some username that I couldn't remember (I also had trouble guessing who TrueBluePhD was even though i got hints). He sat at the other table, and then I found out on the way to the metro that it was the one and only.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.