GDT : Leafs at Sabres 3-25 7pm

WildCard

I'd prefer to see an arena full of Sabres fans but when your team is playing the kind of season the Sabres have it's not a surprise that tickets are going to be sold to Leafs fans who want to believe they have a great team.

Salam Alaikum Brother,

No worries.

My comment about Kadri was not in keeping with Islam and I should not have said it.

The swearing part, I take it?

post-2594-0-00104800-1490501070.jpg

Little bigger here

Everyone, make your guesses! Connect the poster to the face!

Thanks for making it bigger. It prints out nice, too. Other than the unmistakable Neo, d4rk and Jo, and MODO of course, I really have no clue. I think that's Randall in the knit cap. I just hope I never insulted the dude in the Eichel jersey.

I'd prefer to see an arena full of Sabres fans but when your team is playing the kind of season the Sabres have it's not a surprise that tickets are going to be sold to Leafs fans who want to believe they have a great team.

Can you blame STHers who've had to sell games for $9 or less try to make a little back off Loafs fans?

At home enjoying whatever they bought with the $500 they got for the tickets.

Half that, more likely. And probably only a few. Edited by PromoTheRobot

There is an easy answer. My total bill for my share of tickets next year is around $7500. I'd like to sell more then half of that for my cost. Need money by June. Tickets not available till late September.

You'll get some games you want, some games you don't.

All you loyal Sabre fans can pm me for my PayPal address.

Thanks for making it bigger. It prints out nice, too. Other than the unmistakable Neo, d4rk and Jo, and MODO of course, I really have no clue. I think that's Randall in the knit cap. I just hope I never insulted the dude in the Eichel jersey.

Yes.  The name calling part.  Also, the fact that he is a Muslim is of no import either.

I can see qwk and ...

Yes.  The name calling part.  Also, the fact that he is a Muslim is of no import either.

I can see qwk and ...

Muslims can't trash talk in sports, as participants or fans?

I can see qwk and ...

Did qwk get a haircut?

I'll play. That has to be Neo on the far right, with his son kneeling in the Eichel Jersey.

Qwk is second from the left in the Brooklyn Sweatshirt.

Wild third from the right in the back row and True in the knit cap in between Wild and Neo.

For the in-arena folks, Rick's call of Eichel's goal was magnificent. Simple but powerful. The only thing quicker than Eichel's release was the start of Rick's goal call.

I was actually watching (CBC HNIC had a live feed for free last night) and I noticed that Rick was saying 'SCORED' before the puck hit the twine, maybe even before the puck left Jack's stick.

I was actually watching (CBC HNIC had a live feed for free last night) and I noticed that Rick was saying 'SCORED' before the puck hit the twine, maybe even before the puck left Jack's stick.

ha! I've been obsessing about that today. It definitely came after the shot. He might have jumped the gun a little and gotten lucky. Or maybe the audio and video aren't synched perfectly? Still, the radio call sounded... quick.

We are human and it does happen that the moment gets the better of us as fans and participants, but in general we are not supposed to speak ill of anyone.  We are not to judge anyone.

I might not be a good Muslim.

Why, thank you ....

That's awesome.

ha! I've been obsessing about that today. It definitely came after the shot. He might have jumped the gun a little and gotten lucky. Or maybe the audio and video aren't synched perfectly? Still, the radio call sounded... quick.

I might not be a good Muslim.

I think you would be fine.  Me on the other hand?  I'm not so sure, but I try and God is merciful.  It says so in the Bible, Torah and Qur'an, so it must be true.

When should we give the answers to who's who?

Please photo shop it and write in the names like you did in your awesome system post.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.