GDT : Leafs at Sabres 3-25 7pm

WildCard

Alright everyone, let's get this going! I know many of you have met each other outside of SS, and many of you want to, so that's the goal here. Tom Webster has been generous enough to help me facilitate the issuing of the tickets, and I've devised a way on which we can fairly partition them.

So, here's the plan. We have 16 tickets TW is able to provide and so it is up to us on deciding a date; the sooner we can decide, the easier this is for TW, so let's please get this thread rolling and be cooperative. The first part of this process is, obviously, choosing a date. Below is a link to the calendar

http://sabres.nhl.com/club/calendar.htm

Priority is to have one where the most people can attend. If we get lucky enough where we get to that point, we can worry about which games we would prefer. Once we choose a date too, I can fill you on how we're going to select the tickets; both who gets to come if there are too many people and who gets first pick

We tried for the draft meetup, and not many could make it. Let's see if we can't get this going and really make this a cool event. The tickets are incredible, likely better than any you've had before. They are all very close to one another too.

Alright, so I'll start throwing dates around. Here are the Saturday/Sunday games

SAT OCT 29, 2016 PANTHERS  1:00 PM

SAT NOV 19, 2016 PENGUINS 7:00 PM

SAT DEC 3, 2016 BRUINS 1:00 PM

SAT JAN 7, 2017 JETS 1:00 PM

SAT FEB 4, 2017 SENATORS 7:00 PM

SUN FEB 12, 2017 CANUCKS  7:30 PM

SAT FEB 18, 2017 BLUES 1:00 PM    

SUN FEB 19, 2017 BLACKHAWKS 6:00 PM

SAT MAR 4, 2017 LIGHTNING 7:00 PM

SAT MAR 11, 2017 BLUE JACKETS 7:00 PM

SAT MAR 25, 2017 MAPLE LEAFS 7:00 PM

SUN APR 2, 2017 ISLANDERS  3:00 PM

Edited by WildCard

Alright, so I'll start throwing dates around. Here are the Saturday/Sunday games

SAT OCT 29, 2016 PANTHERS  1:00 PM

SAT NOV 19, 2016 PENGUINS 7:00 PM

SAT DEC 3, 2016 BRUINS 1:00 PM

SAT JAN 7, 2017 JETS 1:00 PM

SAT FEB 4, 2017 SENATORS 7:00 PM

SUN FEB 12, 2017 CANUCKS  7:30 PM

SAT FEB 18, 2017 BLUES 1:00 PM    

SUN FEB 19, 2017 BLACKHAWKS 6:00 PM

SAT MAR 4, 2017 LIGHTNING 7:00 PM

SAT MAR 11, 2017 BLUE JACKETS 7:00 PM

SAT MAR 25, 2017 MAPLE LEAFS 7:00 PM

SUN APR 2, 2017 ISLANDERS  3:00 PM

I'd be interested. The February dates are likely out for me. (So, I guess February it is. :angry:)

I'd really like to try to do this. I'll have to take a couple of vacation days as I always work when every other person on earth is off, and because First Niagara Center is 4 hours and 21 minutes from my house, but I'd definitely like to make it up there for a game with you guys.

You know what we should do?  Every week we should come back to this Applebees and sit at this table and have a family meal.  And order the same stuff.  And I would be delighted, TrueBlue, if you would accompany me to ballroom dancing on Tuesday nights.  It's a lot fun.  I think you'd have a good time.

You know what we should do?  Every week we should come back to this Applebees and sit at this table and have a family meal.  And order the same stuff.  And I would be delighted, TrueBlue, if you would accompany me to ballroom dancing on Tuesday nights.  It's a lot fun.  I think you'd have a good time.

I think you meant to put the damn onions on the steak!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.