GDT : Leafs at Sabres 3-25 7pm

WildCard

I've never been dubbed McSteamy status, not until I met a flock of men from SS.... Should I be questioning something Haha.

Besides what you keep in your car? :lol:

Think for next year, a Leafs game is definitely the way to go. First time I've went to one, a very unique feeling in the building

I've never been dubbed McSteamy status, not until I met a flock of men from SS.... Should I be questioning something Haha.

See, I'd say more of a younger blonde/blue eyed version Viggo Mortensen, personally. 

Figured you needed the lone SS girl's opinion here haha 

Besides what you keep in your car? :lol:

Think for next year, a Leafs game is definitely the way to go. First time I've went to one, a very unique feeling in the building

Hey, that blow up doll is legit!!

And we were outnumbered there, which made the victory twice as sweet!

See, I'd say more of a younger blonde/blue eyed version Viggo Mortensen, personally.

Figured you needed the lone SS girl's opinion here haha

Never heard that one before... Now that you mention it, I def can see it.... In 7 years when my job stresses me to the point of stroking out....

I will then have reached PA status ;)

Gotta ask, if this is done again next year... anyway we could arrange a game of shinny before the game at the outdoor rink in the harbor center?

I had my gear in the car lol. Don't know that it would work though. We were at the restaurant for over 2 hours before the game started and it felt like 10 minutes. Time was flying.

Oh man, that was awesome, boys and girls. What a great night(except for the drive home, but I'll save that for Thursday.) So thankful I could meet everyone. I'm home safe and headed to bourbon...and then bed.

I was thinking about how much of a bummer a 4+ hour drive had to be after we parted ways around 11pm. I only had 10 minutes north to drive and it still sucked. Glad we could drag your ass to Buffalo buddy.

Strangers from the internet man. That's all I gotta say...

Okay, with all the kumbaya out of the way,… did DD out coach Babcock?

We didn't turtle,… we out shot them,…

Just sayin'.

:devil:

I'll be honest, I think the Leafs just took the night off. They​ were not impressive. And losing their starting goalie didn't help.

Babs leans very heavily on his 4th line now that Boyle is there.

That would have driven me crazy Saturday, if I was a Leafs fan.

Looking at their GDT, it did drive them crazy.

I thought Kulikov looked pretty good. True will slap me for saying this, but Gorges and Moulson each made TWO noticeably good plays. Eichel's one-timer was magic. Marner and Nylander looked better than Matthews. Reilly was meh. Boyle is huge. Oh, and Lehner had an outstanding game.

Oh we definitely turtled too. 6 shots in the 3rd

But still more than 5 shots!

Babs leans very heavily on his 4th line now that Boyle is there.

That would have driven me crazy Saturday, if I was a Leafs fan.

Looking at their GDT, it did drive them crazy.

I thought Kulikov looked pretty good. True will slap me for saying this, but Gorges and Moulson each made TWO noticeably good plays. Eichel's one-timer was magic. Marner and Nylander looked better than Matthews. Reilly was meh. Boyle is huge. Oh, and Lehner had an outstanding game.

Also, Ennis was decidedly not awful that game. He actually made scoring chances for his linemates.

Gotta ask, if this is done again next year... anyway we could arrange a game of shinny before the game at the outdoor rink in the harbor center?

Oh.. oh.. oh... yeah.

I had my gear in the car lol. Don't know that it would work though. We were at the restaurant for over 2 hours before the game started and it felt like 10 minutes. Time was flying.

Just need to start sooner... :)

ha! I've been obsessing about that today. It definitely came after the shot. He might have jumped the gun a little and gotten lucky. Or maybe the audio and video aren't synched perfectly? Still, the radio call sounded... quick.

I might not be a good Muslim.

It's entirely possible that the announcer audio feed is a little ahead of the video and ambient audio so the call is closer to the game.action.

Oh we definitely turtled too. 6 shots in the 3rd

6 shots in the third is fine if you're up by three goals and stay up by 3 goals.

Also, Ennis was decidedly not awful that game. He actually made scoring chances for his linemates.

Primary assist on the first goal.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.