44 Nicolas Deslauriers – 17 David Legwand – 82 Marcus Foligno – 23 Sam Reinhart

Josh Gorges – 55 Rasmus Ristolainen

Mike Weber – 46 Cody Franson

29 Jake McCabe – 3 Mark Pysyk

25 Carlo Colaiacovo

47 Zach Bogosian (Non-Contact)

31 Chad Johnson

50 Nathan Lieuwen

Judging by those line combinations from practice and the play of Foligno, Legwand, and Des playing on the pk, my guess is Samson sits

I never understood why he left, he just up and went to hf boards one day but stays over at TBD.

26CornerBlitz posts a ton of Sabre stuff in the 'Off The Wall' forum at TBD. Very grateful to others here for doing the same.

GO SABRES!!!

Why Roch? To my knowledge, no one from here uses that term. Buffalonians seem intent on using it whenever possible.

No one who is originally from Rochester calls it that. But a large portion of Rochester's population is from other areas due to the draw of the major universities. I think everyone I went to college with called it Roch. 

My ideal situation tonight plays out with the Sabres scraping out a win and Jagr putting up multiple points. He's 46 points away from eclipsing Howe as the 3rd all time scorer in the NHL.

Jagr played his first NHL game in 1990, 6 years before Eichel was even born.

I can't explain it but I can't stand Jagr.

I blame his time with the Rangers when he was a Sabre killer. 

I like him just fine now that he's not a Ranger anymore. 

I hated him more as a Penguin. When they let him sit on the boards in the playoffs because he had a groin injury,… :blink: . WTF were they thinking?!

Reinhart. Roch bound?

I don't think so.  I think he hangs around.  Maybe tonight he sits, but next game maybe Legwand sits, then maybe Gionta will need a maintenance day (assuming he's still not 100%), then McGinn, then Deslauriers, then Foligno... I could see a small handful of guys taking their turn in the press box until the injury bug hits.

I can even see sitting Jack, especially on back-to-backs, considering he's more accustomed to playing half as many games as an NHL schedule.

I hated him more as a Penguin. When they let him sit on the boards in the playoffs because he had a groin injury,… :blink: . WTF were they thinking?!

I loved Jagr as a penguin. When I was a young and stupid (6,7,8 years old?) I was more of a penguins fan than I was a Sabres fan. Remember watching Lemieux , Jagr, and Francis all playing together? I have more memories of my dad taking me and my brother down to Pittsburgh to see games in the Igloo than I do going to games at the Aud. My first Jersey I ever owned was a Jagr jersey and I think I still have it tucked away somewhere but I have no idea where. I didn't become a full-fledged Sabres fan until the first Ted Nolan era. 

If anyone here who posts on TBD is so inclined, he or she could certainly try to recruit 26CB to return to us...

I don't know. I'm kind of peeved with him. Everyone on here was very appriciative of him. I know that feedback was important to him because he politely acknowledged everyone who praised him for taking the time to share links with us.

One person, that I can recall, gave him a little bit of a hard time for being a "twitter bot" and I think that's why he left.

If you can't handle shrader, then I don't need you here.

Who 'round here lervs the Panthers? That's not some false memory, is it?

:w00t:

Forgot all about that.

If anyone here who posts on TBD is so  inclined, he or she could certainly try to recruit 26CB to return to us...

This is my board but I do lurk occasionally on HF and tried on a couple of occasions to recruit him back.  No such luck, obviously. 

I don't know. I'm kind of peeved with him. Everyone on here was very appriciative of him. I know that feedback was important to him because he politely acknowledged everyone who praised him for taking the time to share links with us.

One person, that I can recall, gave him a little bit of a hard time for being a "twitter bot" and I think that's why he left.

If you can't handle shrader, then I don't need you here.

You seem more angry lately... or less tolerant.  Something...  have you been hanging around with Eleven more? :)

You win.  I'm done.

Also.. first game where I should see the entire thing.  YAY!  

I loved Jagr as a penguin. When I was a young and stupid (6,7,8 years old?) I was more of a penguins fan than I was a Sabres fan. Remember watching Lemieux , Jagr, and Francis all playing together? I have more memories of my dad taking me and my brother down to Pittsburgh to see games in the Igloo than I do going to games at the Aud. My first Jersey I ever owned was a Jagr jersey and I think I still have it tucked away somewhere but I have no idea where. I didn't become a full-fledged Sabres fan until the first Ted Nolan era. 

This is a toxic cloud of nostalgia. Too soon....too soon....I cough.  :P

Edited by X. Benedict

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.