GDT: Buffalo @ Florida, 7:30 pm edt, 10/15/2105

WildCard

Dunleavy's still doing the thing where he doesn't actually say that somebody's scored.

It's the first time I've caught it, it's absurd.

Lost two face-offs in our zone right there that hemmed us in our zone on that 5-3. Too bad face-offs aren't important 

That's my biggest problem with Dan Dunleavy. Watching on TV, the call is fine. Listening on the radio, crowd noise comes up, he says nothing. Horn goes, must be a goal. Still nothing. Am I supposed to my own call?

It's still annoying on tv too

That's my biggest problem with Dan Dunleavy. Watching on TV, the call is fine. Listening on the radio, crowd noise comes up, he says nothing. Horn goes, must be a goal. Still nothing. Am I supposed to my own call?

It's the first time I've caught it, it's absurd.

Lost two face-offs in our zone right there that hemmed us in our zone on that 5-3. Too bad face-offs aren't important 

It's still annoying on tv too

I said something on the lightning game that wasn't simulcast. Ugly ugly calling to go with ugly play. I'll give him 20 games to get in rhythm. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.