Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

The Giants got a few licks in, but it's not like they sustained pressure all day. Christ, Brady threw for over 200 yards in the 4th quarter alone and long after Edelman was lost for the day.

We have to play a perfect game and hope NE**** screws the pooch a couple times. I look for Bellyache to send pressure through the A gaps like he did the first three quarters in the first game. Taylor has shown limited ability to make teams pay when they bring extra pressure and until he makes teams pay, it will be the same story.

As for stopping Brady, pick your poison and hope he is having an off day.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by K-9

You need to double Gronk. Especially with Edelman out. Chandler isn't a threat so we don't need to specifically worry about him. A corner and linebacker on Gronk on all passing downs.

While I agree in spirit, the minute you discount Chandler, he's going to be the one going downfield on us.  That is vintage Brady/Belicheck.  This is the game we make Dobson look all world.  I say smother every runner out in a pattern, not just some of them,   The Patriots have lost two key cogs in the offense the last two games.  I know next man up and all, but if there was ever a game the Bills could compete, this should be it.  11 days rest, RBs look healthy, Sammy looks good, Taylor looks good.  The last time they played NE, the Patriots barely ran the ball.  Brady threw something like 60 times.  They need to force the coverage on them receivers and make the Patriots play into the strength of this Bills team, not the other way around.  If they beat the Bills with Blount, so be it.  I don't think they can.

This is a must win game, no ifs ands or buts.  Teams who play in January win consistently against teams in November.  Patriots are "due" and there is no reason it can't be the Bills that knock them back, just a little.

It will require a productive ground game.  Not just good, but really good this week.

Peyton benched, 5-20, 4 ints

And Chandler just dropped the easiest 25 yd throw, I definitely don't miss him ad his rock hands

Peyton Manning's stats for Sunday's dismal performance per ESPN - QBR = 0.1.    RTG = 0.0.    :w00t:

Edited by Jsixspd

Well, Nick Foles is benched. So that makes Bradford, Foles, Cassel, Cutler, and Kaep as all talked about Bills QB options in the spring as all being absolutely terrible. Who in the hell would have thought Tyrod would be doing better than all of them

Uh, is the answer the Bills? :unsure:

The Chiefs beat Denver (albeit with Manning huring) and now the Bengals just got beat by the Texans..... I don't think we can assume any future games are going to be walk away victories, especially after losing to Jacksonville (with ej) so many variables week to week make it interesting.

I do believe that we absolutley have to be a wild card team this year or else it is an utter failure. Considering our schedule and the AFC in general, things don't typically line up like this, add in out talent and it should equal at least a first round exit. Which is a huge win for buffalo, sadly

The Chiefs beat Denver (albeit with Manning huring) and now the Bengals just got beat by the Texans..... I don't think we can assume any future games are going to be walk away victories, especially after losing to Jacksonville (with ej) so many variables week to week make it interesting.

I do believe that we absolutley have to be a wild card team this year or else it is an utter failure. Considering our schedule and the AFC in general, things don't typically line up like this, add in out talent and it should equal at least a first round exit. Which is a huge win for buffalo, sadly

Because I like being optimistic this season, the inverse of this is also true: we shouldn't go penciling in any losses. Yes, even next week at New England. Now, will I pick us to win? Not in a bazillion years! But NE is without Lewis, Edelman, and possibly Collins...that's huge. It's possible, even if not probable.

Because I like being optimistic this season, the inverse of this is also true: we shouldn't go penciling in any losses. Yes, even next week at New England. Now, will I pick us to win? Not in a bazillion years! But NE is without Lewis, Edelman, and possibly Collins...that's huge. It's possible, even if not probable.

That would be huge for us. That guy should be a household name

If we get the AFC South winner, or even the Broncos, I would not assume a first round exit.  Just saying.  

If we get the AFC South winner, or even the Broncos, I would not assume a first round exit.  Just saying.  

Agreed.  Have been saying this for awhile about the AFC South.  Denver now looks beatable.  We have shown we're not competitive with Cincy and NE, but you never know, weird things can and will happen in the playoffs, especially with Mr. Dalton. 

Edit: But we gotta get there first, and that is no given, as we all are painfully aware of.

Edited by EastsideOasis

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.