Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

Lions snapped a 24 game road losing streak against the Packers. The Lions give up an average of 27 points a game. They pulled a major upset, so that's gotta give some hope for a Bills win tonight. Pats are far better than the Packers, but they almost blew a game against the Giants. And yeah, I know the Giants soundly beat the Bills, but Buffalo didn't have McCoy and Watkins in that game. In my opinion, the only way the Bills can win is to keep the Pats off the field and keep it a low scoring game. If it's a shootout, Buffalo will not win this game. 

Edited by Thanes16

Word is out that Tennessee and Cleveland will try to land Peyton if he's not w/ Denver next season. Manning needs to hang it up. He's had an incredible career. Don't want to see another great qb walk away too late and embarrass themselves. 

I hope that he's saying he wants to play next year solely to prevent the farewell tour atmosphere from kicking in.

The Patriots are not going to go undefeated again--this team wasn't as good before the injuries, and now they're without Edelman, Lewis, and Collins (at least tonight). Through luck or skill, somebody is going to beat them. Why not us?

(Stop telling me why dammit, that was rhetorical!)

@JeremyWGR: Word is the Patriots aren't doing any ESPN interviews for tonight because of Deflategate. #ThePatriotWay

And here we have a perfect example of why people around the country hate the Patriots.

Is there any chance we win this game? Any at all? 

Honestly, yes. They are missing some huge pieces, we're healthy, have had 11 days to prepare and rest, and we have learned from last game. I swear to though if we don't jam his wr's at the line, I'll lose it, because then it means we haven't and apparently can't learn anything from our mistakes 

No.  Because, despite this:

Honestly, yes. They are missing some huge pieces, we're healthy, have had 11 days to prepare and rest, and we have learned from last game. I swear to ###### though if we don't jam his wr's at the line, I'll lose it, because then it means we haven't and apparently can't learn anything from our mistakes 

There's also this:

Calling it right now, there will be at least 5 absurd calls made for the Patriots

On top of that, they are cheating somehow, we just don't know how, and they've got a damned good quarterback.

I'm planning on watching the Sabres and then going to bed.

Yes. Pats are beat up and we're healthy on offense. And despite how it happened, the last game ended close when everything that could go wrong did. We seem to play well on the road. Any given Sunday. The Rams, the freaking Rams, beat the Cardinals in Arizona this year.

Not in a million years would I bet on it, but I think there's a non-trivial chance.

It's a pretty darn small chance....

If we do pull off the miracle and this Pats* boycott of ESPN turns out to be true..... well then they just opened up that whole can of worms back to pre-season levels.

I kind of wish ESPN would respond by never referring to them by name.  I want to hear the play by play talking about #12 in blue (or whatever color they're wearing) dropping back to pass.

Word is out that Tennessee and Cleveland will try to land Peyton if he's not w/ Denver next season. Manning needs to hang it up. He's had an incredible career. Don't want to see another great qb walk away too late and embarrass themselves.

The Tennessee and Cleveland stuff is as an executive, not as QB. I bet Cleveland would be interested as a QB but certainly not Tennessee.

No.  Because, despite this:

There's also this:

On top of that, they are cheating somehow, we just don't know how, and they've got a damned good quarterback.

I'm planning on watching the Sabres and then going to bed.

I'll be honest, the more probable a Bills win looks on paper, the more terrified I am that they're going to get crushed. 

It's a pretty darn small chance....

If we do pull off the miracle and this Pats* boycott of ESPN turns out to be true..... well then they just opened up that whole can of worms back to pre-season levels.

48-17. Book it. This one will be ugly.

You're all softer than the much-hated Roy-Connolly Sabres core.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.