Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

Thought the same thing. Did I hear Gruden say it's not interference if the pass hits the DB?

He did but he was wrong. Has to hit the DB before he makes contact. Wasn't the case there.

Also, I liked what I saw on that last drive. Brady has a pocket set and scrambles anyways which resulted in a throwaway.

This offense is playing uber conservative right now. Nobody could convince me that this staff is confident in Taylor.

He did but he was wrong. Has to hit the DB before he makes contact. Wasn't the case there.

Also, I liked what I saw on that last drive. Brady has a pocket set and scrambles anyways which resulted in a throwaway.

This offense is playing uber conservative right now. Nobody could convince me that this staff is confident in Taylor.

Well, he's not doing anything this game to inspire confidence.

Defensively anyway. Seeing Brady flustered is awesome.

Now we need Tyrod to do something. Maybe just maybe, throwing at Sammy would be smart. I swear we're the only team in the league that has an elite #1 but doesn't force the ball to him.

It's coming... I can feel it...  Play keep away

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.