Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

The good news is the Colt's defense is horrible, and apparently they have some key injuries on the DL.

In other news, Byrd (Saints safety) is apparently refusing to play, despite the organization and physicians saying he is medically fine. The rumor is he has never mentally recovered from his meniscus injury, and wants to retire. 

McCoy, or whomever is running, as the Bills probably won't beat anyone in the air.

Kind of my point.

Are they the dysfunctional  bickering Bills?

Or, is this some mad plot to throw off early season opponents and keep them guessing as to who is starting and who is not injured?

Is the media being played?

Is the front office as screwed up as the Kryk guy is trying to lead us to believe?

Is Doug Marrone the only sane one?

I have always had a lot of respect for Mr. Wilson. He did it his way and spent money where he thought best. It was never with the front office or coaching staff. Pegula has thrown money around and the comedy of errors hasn't stopped. Money can't fix stupid silly.

Agreed. I also think if our OL is terrible again, that's on him too. 

Good call, and a crappy O-line is a real risk this year.

Oh, God. The McCoy deal. There's part of me that is trying to forget that he's here.

Rightly or wrongly, I've become fixated with the ideas that McCoy doesn't have enough wear left on his tread and, moreover, is not a fit for Roman's ground-n-pound scheme. Maybe Karlos Williams [sic] is the next Alfred Morris.

But then I see that Alonso is still not back to health, and I feel a little bit better about the McCoy proposition.

I have read a number of knowledgeable football people expressing those 2 concerns.

As for Alonso -- like TBPhD, I'm not hung up on the trade, just the contract.

Wawrow is saying on Twitter that the Jackson decision AND the Taylor decision were made by the front office and not the coaching staff.

Bills PR department, according to Graham, said it is a fake account.

I'm calling NFW on this.

He has been on the job three years and while this year has to play out nobody can tell me that this year's roster is not considerably better then last years and galaxies ahead of three years ago.

Well, in 2013 (after Whaley had been Assistant GM for 3.5 years, BTW), they were 6-10.  Last year they were effectively 8-8 (the win over the Pats in week 16 can't be taken seriously).  That's hardly a galactic improvement.  There's a good chance they'll be better than last year, but it hasn't happened yet. 

Everything just feels like an overreaction. 

F-Jax cut, then the Graham scoop, then the Rex/Whaley/Tyrod thing, then all of a sudden there's concerns McCoy can't go week 1. 

Feels like somebody is trying to preventatively cover their butt. There's clearly nerves before the opener. Can't pin down why.

Nerves plus dysfunction.

What a great move it was keeping that organizational genius Brandon and giving him the keys to everything.

I agree there can be NFW Ryan allowed Taylor to be foisted on him by Whaley. Nuh-uh.

The Wawrow tweets seemed directed to the Cassel issue, and by extension EJ. Wawrow got cute in response to a direct Q re Taylor, but I can't read him as saying Whaley picked the starting QB.

That's odd, considering he drafted EJ and Taylor was touted by Rex when he was in NY and seems to fit Roman's scheme. I wonder who the staff wanted then, assuming it wasn't Taylor. Cassel?

Whaley didn't draft EJ.

I'm not exactly the guy's biggest fan, but I got corrected on this one upthread.

Well, in 2013 (after Whaley had been Assistant GM for 3.5 years, BTW), they were 6-10.  Last year they were effectively 8-8 (the win over the Pats in week 16 can't be taken seriously).  That's hardly a galactic improvement.  There's a good chance they'll be better than last year, but it hasn't happened yet.

Wouldn't that make them effectively 8-7? :unsure:

Ughh. Never go against someone like Bob Kraft. Gigantic blow to Goodell's reputation.

So what does this mean for all the other suspensions the NFL hands out? Nearly all of them are half-assed.

It won't change much. Most suspensions are based on positive drug tests, arrests and video of hits during games.

Brady still cheated. Very clearly. The judge is just arguing that the suspension isn't consistent with how the league has handled similar instances in the past.

It won't change much. Most suspensions are based on positive drug tests, arrests and video of hits during games.

Brady still cheated. Very clearly. The judge is just arguing that the suspension isn't consistent with how the league has handled similar instances in the past.

Sure did. Judge Berman's opinion literally says "An arbitrator's factual findings are generally not open to judicial challenge, and we accept the facts as the arbitrator found them." So a federal judge told us we can call Brady a cheater. That's my silver lining here.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.