Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

Back to the Bills; found this over at TBD FWIW

Kevin Massare @KevinMassare

Source would not address QB with me, just said "we will be going a route that not many have talked about". SO take that for what its worth.

Massare knows absolutely nothing. He had one instance if inside info and ended up outing his source like an idiot because people kept asking how he knew.

What was the instance and who was the source? I don't follow this guy at all, probably won't.

To be honest, I can't remember. The source wasn't inside the team, I believe it was another reporter even. It was something not related to player personnel.

Massare purported to be related to Littman. Not sure how he would have a conduit into the team currently as Littman hasn't been part of the organization since the sale. Massare was one of the first to suggest the Pegulas had the inside track back in May, iirc, but that wasn't much of a stretch anyway. 

GO BILLS!!!

Massare purported to be related to Littman. Not sure how he would have a conduit into the team currently as Littman hasn't been part of the organization since the sale. Massare was one of the first to suggest the Pegulas had the inside track back in May, iirc, but that wasn't much of a stretch anyway.

GO BILLS!!!

Yes, it was Littman. I knew it was somebody that didn't have an inside track on the team anymore.

Everybody was hopping on the Pegulas once it was rumored they were in it.

Incognito would be a significant upgrade at guard, one that is sorely needed.

The hazing/racist stuff was regrettable, but that story sounded far more complicated than what was revealed publicly. The fact that multiple black players came out in support of Incognito, and against Martin (a snitch) was telling to me. Not "right," mind you -- but telling.

Edited by That Aud Smell

The hazing/racist stuff was regrettable, but that story sounded far more complicated than what was revealed publicly. The fact that multiple black players came out in support of Incognito, and against Martin (a snitch) was telling to me. Not "right," mind you -- but telling.

Yes -- and while I could certainly be wrong, it seemed to me at the time that the slurs were not racist in nature (if that is possible) -- i.e. that a bunch of meathead lineman would say the nastiest things to each other that they could think of, including slurs, as part of the charming way in which they interacted.

I don't want Incognito on the Bills if he actually is a racist, but I don't think the stuff I read about his time on the Dolphins necessarily means he is one.

I honestly think the only reason they came out for him was because of resentment towards Martin for going public.

I just don't think it's a big enough upgrade to be worth the trouble. He was already in decline before the hazing debacle. We could fairly easily get a similar upgrade without the baggage.

Yes -- and while I could certainly be wrong, it seemed to me at the time that the slurs were not racist in nature (if that is possible) -- i.e. that a bunch of meathead lineman would say the nastiest things to each other that they could think of, including slurs, as part of the charming way in which they interacted.

I don't want Incognito on the Bills if he actually is a racist, but I don't think the stuff I read about his time on the Dolphins necessarily means he is one.

What does he have to do, hang some black guy from an oak tree? Refuse to hire a black guy? Where is the line drawn? The NFL concluded there was a "pattern" of racist and homophobic behavior.

I want to thank Terry and Kim for making it very easy for me to continue to ignore this team and this embarrassment of a league.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.