Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

What...IS that? Why did you post it? Are you some kind of monster?

It's not just the numbers. There is a different vibe. And that's ok. 

Have you never seen Koomkie's avatar before?

I haven't seen Avatar's koomkie, either.  I think certain things should be private unless between people in a committed relationship.

You guys remember that's Derek Roy, right?

I picked that up from the context, but I had not seen it before.

Sorry to frighten you 11, but I can't believe that all the time spent on this board you were not aware of the numerous Derek Roy costumes floating around the interwebs. That's just the first of many, but I won't frighten the children by posting them all.

That and we don't have a 124 page Deflate-gate thread. They had deflated balls in a game. We get it.

May I suggest a Derek Roy halloween costume avatar?

roy1.jpg

Have you never seen Koomkie's avatar before?

You guys remember that's Derek Roy, right?

I knew from before, but yes.   ;)

At least Seattle has that franchise qb lol (sorry, I think he is the most overrated player in sports. I'll keep saying it)

Seattle wins w/ him at QB. That's all that matters. The Seahawks have had a lead at least one time in 80+ straight games. That's incredible. If he was as overrated as you think, that would not be possible. And take a look at his options at receiver/TE. Simply terrible.  

Edited by thanes16

Seattle wins w/ him at QB. That's all that matters. The Seahawks have had a lead at least one time in 80+ straight games. That's incredible. If he was as overrated as you think, that would not be possible.

I'm aware QBs get all the credit lol

And if that stat is true, it would only prove my point

Edited by Johnny DangerFace

I'm aware QBs get all the credit lol

I never said he deserves all the credit. But he does play a big part in Seattle's success. Do you watch todays NFL? It has become focused on the QB. 

I never said he deserves all the credit. But he does play a big part in Seattle's success. Do you watch todays NFL? It has become focused on the QB.

Yea with the exception being Seattle. Since Wilson came in the league, Seahawks have been bottom 3 in pass attempts each year. He has 2 completions in a tied game. Elote defense, elote run game, qb gets all the credit. Wilson being considered a top 5-8 qb is a joke to me

Yea with the exception being Seattle. Since Wilson came in the league, Seahawks have been bottom 3 in pass attempts each year. He has 2 completions in a tied game. Elote defense, elote run game, qb gets all the credit. Wilson being considered a top 5-8 qb is a joke to me

He's a QB that makes few mistakes. He's not going to have insane passing numbers, but his QB efficiency rating is at the top for playoff games and he brings home the W. If the Bills had him this year, they probably would have finished 11-5. The guy wins. The guy makes few mistakes. There's nothing to debate on that.

Edited by thanes16

He's a QB that makes few mistakes. He's not going to have insane passing numbers, but his QB efficiency rating is at the top for playoff games and he brings home the W. If the Bills had him this year, they probably would have finished 11-5. The guy wins. The guy makes few mistakes. There's nothing to debate on that.

I agree we would win 2 more games with a good game manager. No doubt. Put a top 5 qb on this team then we would have won 12-14 games. I'm not saying Wilson isn't good. But I'm saying he is the most over rated player in sports. He's constantly mentioned as an elite top qb, which he has never been.

Alex smith with wheels?

Edited by Johnny DangerFace

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.