Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

Lol Seahawks. Marshawn kills it for you all season and then you DON'T give it to him on the effing goal line to win the game. That's the worst. That's the absolute worst.

Agreed. Should've pounded it home.

Wonder what Lynch is going to say in the post game? Sarcasm on that one fellas.....

This may be the perfect ending to the season the NFL has. The team caught cheating in the playoffs won the super bowl. It will be interesting to see how the league handles this one.

Obviously by doing nothing. Do you not hear Chris collinsworth gargling Brady and the pats nuts right now?

Satan just got some more ideas for what to do with the new 10th Circle he's digging for Pete Carroll. I imagine at least part of the suffering will involve calling goal line plays for eternity. 

###### that guy. He's literally the only human being who has ever lived that makes me want the Patriots to win. I'm including Pol Pot, Joseph Stalin, and Adolf Hitler in that calculation.

(and, for good measure, ###### USC)

edited for completeness 

Edited by Glass Case Of Emotion

It really does suck that the spector of cheating hangs over the Pats. Tom Brady is un-funkin-believable. Belechik probably is, too, and I want to revel in how freakin good they are, but I just can't get past the scumbag factor.

I truly believe that I will never see the Sabres or Bills experiencing what the Pats are tonight. I have no reason to think otherwise.

It really does suck that the spector of cheating hangs over the Pats. Tom Brady is un-funkin-believable. Belechik probably is, too, and I want to revel in how freakin good they are, but I just can't get past the scumbag factor.

I truly believe that I will never see the Sabres or Bills experiencing what the Pats are tonight. I have no reason to think otherwise.

Well, you could revel in Brady screaming and jumping up and down like a co-ed hearing her name called on the Price is Right if it's any consolation. ;)

Well, you could revel in Brady screaming and jumping up and down like a co-ed hearing her name called on the Price is Right if it's any consolation. ;)

I sure hope our new friend k8prisoner is okay. I fear that his head may actually have exploded when they intercepted that ball at the end.

Edited by SwampD

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.