Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

What a relief to read thru posts , without feeling the need to respond to amazing or unbelievable opinions that exist on tbd.

Is there anyone here that actually believes the patriots aren't more twisted and self justified cheaters (aka lance) that got exposed because the under inflated football advantage is just part of a long list of many systematic offenses that include bugging lockerooms to taping walk thrus that actually follows former conspirators as part of that culture . ( I.e. Mcdaniels taping walk thru at London 2009?)

Btw .. People at tbd actually defend Bellichick to the point I can't even read that board anymore even though he just gave everyone the details of how he fixed the balls to reduce fumbling and please his, lying low character monkey qb with footballs against the rules .

The arrogance of an intelligent but paranoid man desperate to secure his legacy may have put one over on a gullible world that wants to believe to best in people and are tired to always find the worst, especially if it takes perseverance like it did with another sociopath like lance ( everybody does it but I don't ) Armstrong. . Bill the turd was so annoyed the nfl couldn't figure out what he did and still stayed within the rules he couldn't resist spelling it out. He called the presser and admitted to exciting the air in the balls before inspection ( like he has at least since November ) so they pass at 12.5 . He heated the air or used some temporary heating chemical like that in a hot pack to deceive the officials in a very intelligent way . The balls are deemed legal and slowly settle to 1 lb less at room temp and finally end up at less excited freezing pressure of 10.5 . This was probably tested many times before it was used and obeys the letter of the law except the sleezy fact that they have been playing with cheating footballs for who knows how long as evidenced by fumble ratios per league individual player stats . This unfortunate truth was discovered by the team with the shady OxyContin using owner and reported to the league .. And here we are .

I just hope the bills take the fact that they cheat and know their signals by halftime and are certain now that the patriots do everything they can to not have the game decided on the field . I used to love football as much as hockey but now it's hard to take some of the games seriously unless I know any team that plays the pats••• cheats just as bad as them or inoculates against their pestilence ie (changes signals at tge half and provide as many fake game plans and other red herrings as necessary ,no matter how time consuming) in order to produce a fair game that's actually played by the 46 from each team on the field .

Tell me that I am not insane and that more people than just myself are sick of this and believe cheating in football has ruined the sport . Ped s have screwed up many individual sports but have only really messed up baseball. Players using ped s on team sports tend to even out in the other team sports . I used to love betting on football and college basketball because they were more pure and predictable during the regular season and especially the playoffs . Now it seems like the wwf until the championship . Which is to public to cheat but who knows.. Sorry to post here but I am done posting on the other site that has 90 percent great and thoughtful posters that are more reliable and honest than any legit media outlet and 10% on unbelievably persistent trolls that actually claim to be bills fans but spend all their time defending Brady Bellichick and kraft on a bills forum . Help.

What a relief to read thru posts , without feeling the need to respond to amazing or unbelievable opinions that exist on tbd.

Is there anyone here that actually believes the patriots aren't more twisted and self justified cheaters (aka lance) that got exposed because the under inflated football advantage is just part of a long list of many systematic offenses that include bugging lockerooms to taping walk thrus that actually follows former conspirators as part of that culture . ( I.e. Mcdaniels taping walk thru at London 2009?)

Btw .. People at tbd actually defend Bellichick to the point I can't even read that board anymore even though he just gave everyone the details of how he fixed the balls to reduce fumbling and please his, lying low character monkey qb with footballs against the rules .

The arrogance of an intelligent but paranoid man desperate to secure his legacy may have put one over on a gullible world that wants to believe to best in people and are tired to always find the worst, especially if it takes perseverance like it did with another sociopath like lance ( everybody does it but I don't ) Armstrong. . Bill the turd was so annoyed the nfl couldn't figure out what he did and still stayed within the rules he couldn't resist spelling it out. He called the presser and admitted to exciting the air in the balls before inspection ( like he has at least since November ) so they pass at 12.5 . He heated the air or used some temporary heating chemical like that in a hot pack to deceive the officials in a very intelligent way . The balls are deemed legal and slowly settle to 1 lb less at room temp and finally end up at less excited freezing pressure of 10.5 . This was probably tested many times before it was used and obeys the letter of the law except the sleezy fact that they have been playing with cheating footballs for who knows how long as evidenced by fumble ratios per league individual player stats . This unfortunate truth was discovered by the team with the shady OxyContin using owner and reported to the league .. And here we are .

I just hope the bills take the fact that they cheat and know their signals by halftime and are certain now that the patriots do everything they can to not have the game decided on the field . I used to love football as much as hockey but now it's hard to take some of the games seriously unless I know any team that plays the pats••• cheats just as bad as them or inoculates against their pestilence ie (changes signals at tge half and provide as many fake game plans and other red herrings as necessary ,no matter how time consuming) in order to produce a fair game that's actually played by the 46 from each team on the field .

Tell me that I am not insane and that more people than just myself are sick of this and believe cheating in football has ruined the sport . Ped s have screwed up many individual sports but have only really messed up baseball. Players using ped s on team sports tend to even out in the other team sports . I used to love betting on football and college basketball because they were more pure and predictable during the regular season and especially the playoffs . Now it seems like the wwf until the championship . Which is to public to cheat but who knows.. Sorry to post here but I am done posting on the other site that has 90 percent great and thoughtful posters that are more reliable and honest than any legit media outlet and 10% on unbelievably persistent trolls that actually claim to be bills fans but spend all their time defending Brady Bellichick and kraft on a bills forum . Help.

Welcome to TBD's sister site, where our opinions don't matter much, trolls aren't welcome, and we all get along.  Not to dereail thread, but be active here and you'll enjoy it (I was TBD for years and cant post there without going insane.  With that many members, even a small amount of trolls is too much)

:beer:

What bothers me the most is the public has the power . If they could be more persistent than the media apologists and paid blogger that schill for the pats•••, even if yer average joe stood up for himself against the paid apologist the sister site would be what I believe it's creator would want it to be .. I would rather read , I'm lazy unless I'm pissed off . The arrogant hoodturd peaves me because he harms the city of buff and football in general . It's like pegula has to create a mini pentagon counter intelligence dept next to analytics like every other fortunate 500 company/country as human nature persists in force year after year.

Welcome to TBD's sister site, where our opinions don't matter much, trolls aren't welcome, and we all get along. Not to dereail thread, but be active here and you'll enjoy it (I was TBD for years and cant post there without going insane. With that many members, even a small amount of trolls is too much)

:beer:

Thanks . I got kicked off the other site for calling the hoody a lying turd (on a bills site) .. I'm probably gone here now as well.

What bothers me the most is the public has the power . If they could be more persistent than the media apologists and paid blogger that schill for the pats•••, even if yer average joe stood up for himself against the paid apologist the sister site would be what I believe it's creator would want it to be .. I would rather read , I'm lazy unless I'm pissed off . The arrogant hoodturd peaves me because he harms the city of buff and football in general . It's like pegula has to create a mini pentagon counter intelligence dept next to analytics like every other fortunate 500 company/country as human nature persists in force year after year.

Thanks . I got kicked off the other site for calling the hoody a lying turd (on a bills site) .. I'm probably gone here now as well.

I will be voting with my remote. I won't be watching this Super Bowl. I actually hope the Pats win because then the controversy will continue.

Right on time.

Show of hands as to who thinks the league and the Patriots didn't coordinate efforts over the weekend . . .

Yeah. Thought so.

If he eats it for Brady and the turd then they might as well label this the new WWnfl .. Officials will go on sale at eBay on wed noon.. Lines will be finalized after Friday based on each cities group donation to buy the zebra team. The line will also reflect the latest new czech/Russian local sheriff spy signings and who will have senatorial drone and satellite access to find the underground practices .'. Yippie that sounds like football .. The strong can be shamed into looking truly weak by the devious and mildly intelligent . Bleak .

I will be voting with my remote. I won't be watching this Super Bowl. I actually hope the Pats win because then the controversy will continue.

yeah yer right . Sucks .. I used to love the playoffs until the refs and tuck and .. I'll prob watch but Carroll is prob just a hoody peer in the Cheaties realm . There is no way to bet this game. . I don't do red or black . At least you gave me a reason to see a positive if the pats••• win the cheat bowl but I just don't believe they will make any changes where football stops resembling life.

I guess yr right . The only answer is to stop caring .

Peace ... Thanks for the therapy .. I owe my wife a shower and some effort .

They should take their entire draft away. Getting caught a second time deliberately cheating, they punishment has to be taken up a notch. I don't believe the offense to be that big of a deal, but if you are going to willingly break a rule, you have to pay.

If it were up to me, I'd suspend Belichick for the year, starting with the Super Bowl. Obviously that last part isn't happening, but I firmly believe anything short of suspension will fail to have any real impact. And even then, Belichick may just be the guy who will push (and break) limits for even the slightest benefit regardless of penalty.

Thanks for the energy and righteous anger, K8Prisoner.

Thank you guys.. I just got up for a snack and checked this and the dread tbd .. It seems the cool guys there that I respect are amazingly outing the trolls on their own ..

I would really love to see relevant hockey with a few scorers here sometime, so kids get to see what I got lucky enough to see ( 11 end to end).. I hope the same for football , it a great product if it's relatively fair on the field and if pass interference was only 15 yards (refs only get to give 3 not 7) Maybe we all get lucky if we persevere and protect the teams against all enemies foreign and domestic ( kick the ass of all eh wrong our friends) not sure which I like .. These boards are the front lines in these fights .. You guys have more power to make things the way you think is best.

Anyway I am relatively new , so thanks. you guys are great. I am glad there are people that care and see the unfortunate truth and the tough road ahead to fix it. I like it here.

What's amazing to me is that we can discuss every relevant Bills news in this thread in a more organized fashion than TBD. They have endless threads and its a shitshow. We have just as good of discussion in a single thread here.

Not that amazing when you think about the numbers. TBD has what, a gazillion members? We have what, 35? Waaaay more manageable.

Welcome, K8. This place is WAAAY better than TBD. Now please pick an avatar :thumbsup:

In time .. I only post when I'm aggravated .. So I'll think of something . It is better .. No trolls .. And a mod didn't kick me off because I called Bellichick by his real name, the turd .

I mean wtf .. Who would stick up for the pats in that with such perseverance and call them selves buffalo fans ? Must be stupid or paid .

I've read stuff in both places for a long time.. On w the tank.

That and we don't have a 124 page Deflate-gate thread. They had deflated balls in a game. We get it.

May I suggest a Derek Roy halloween costume avatar?

roy1.jpg

What...IS that? Why did you post it? Are you some kind of monster?

Not that amazing when you think about the numbers. TBD has what, a gazillion members? We have what, 35? Waaaay more manageable.

It's not just the numbers. There is a different vibe. And that's ok. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.