Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

What does he have to do, hang some black guy from an oak tree? Refuse to hire a black guy? Where is the line drawn? The NFL concluded there was a "pattern" of racist and homophobic behavior.

I want to thank Terry and Kim for making it very easy for me to continue to ignore this team and this embarrassment of a league.

Yawn.  Of course "the Bills sign a guard" turns into this.

From a skill set, he was actually ranked in the top ten in both run and pass blocking by Pro Football Focus in 2013 before he was released. That being said his behavior in locker room and his use of the N Word in any context have no place in today's society

Edited by BRAWNDO

I like the potential signing. It's a low risk high reward type of signing because he can probably be had for cheap and at the first sign of any sort of trouble he can be cut loose. As for the racist comments if several of the black players on Miami took up for him and it didn't bother them then I can look past it as long as it doesn't bother any of the Bills players.

Don't like the RI signing in the least. He's a douche nozzle of the highest order and he was long before the bullschit with J. Martin and the 'Phins. That made him look like a Boy Scout compared to his other crap. Hope someone else beats him out for the job. 

GO BILLS!!!

I have no problem with the signing. I think the whole bullying thing was way overblown. These are a bunch of man children playing a game. Whatever.

Perhaps. 

How about his sexual assault of a woman while out playing golf with the boys? Or is rubbing your golf club against a women's ###### just a bunch of men playing a game, too? Maybe he just should have stopped at dry humping her but got carried away. He and the Dolphins made that little episode disappear before it gained more traction. 

EDIT: guess we can't use correct anatomical language for a woman's private area. wouldn't want anyone to think I was being crass. 

Edited by K-9

Perhaps.

How about his sexual assault of a woman while out playing golf with the boys? Or is rubbing your golf club against a women's ###### just a bunch of men playing a game, too? Maybe he just should have stopped at dry humping her but got carried away. He and the Dolphins made that little episode disappear before it gained more traction.

EDIT: guess we can't use correct anatomical language for a woman's private area. wouldn't want anyone to think I was being crass.

Of course they made it disappear. That's what you do with pro football players in this country.

Of course they made it disappear. That's what you do with pro football players in this country.

That's what people with money do in this country. It's why lawyers make so much money. Why do you think Bill Crosby can rape all those women over all those years? How did Ted Kennedy kill a woman and never go to jail? Making things disappear is part of the American way of life.  

That's what people with money do in this country. It's why lawyers make so much money. Why do you think Bill Crosby can rape all those women over all those years? How did Ted Kennedy kill a woman and never go to jail? Making things disappear is part of the American way of life.  

That phenomenon is not limited or even related to this country in any way.

Edited by Eleven

Schopp continues to embarrass himself when discussing athletics. The locker room isn't for the faint of heart and apparently he's the faintest. Is Incognito a jerk? Absolutely. Is he the only athlete to say and do the things he was cited for. Not even close. Go watch the program. That's closer to reality than Mike will ever understand. These guys are modern gladiators sacrificing their bodies for our entertainment. Much more than Mike will ever know goes on behind closed doors. I had a window not too long ago into a local college football Locker room. Things said and done are barely human. A guy like Schopp will never understand this world. He should just not talk about it.

Edited by inkman

Schopp continues to embarrass himself when discussing athletics. The locker room isn't for the faint of heart and apparently he's the faintest. Is Incognito a jerk? Absolutely. Is he the only athlete to say and do the things he was cited for. Not even close. Go watch the program. That's closer to reality than Mike will ever understand. These guys are modern gladiators sacrificing their bodies for our entertainment. Much more than Mike will ever know goes on behind closed doors. I had a window not too long ago into a local college football Locker room. Things said and done are barely human. A guy like Schopp will never understand this world. He should just not talk about it.

A lot of pervs just use holes in a wall. You put in a window, probably double hung. You, sir, are top notch.

Jets decline the option on RB Chris Johnson. Might be a good option here for the Bills. 

His running style probably fits what Ryan wants to do more than Spiller's does, but he's on the wrong side of 28 (the age where the average RB peaks).  If they can get him on a cheap one-year deal, sure.  Otherwise, there are plenty of RBs who can fill the need.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.