Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Hang in there Bio....you've just hit a Vanek cold spell. Maybe PA is right......why don't you crack open a few bottles of red with the bf, and go crazy. We've seen too much all-star production in the past not to dismiss this as a fluke. :thumbsup:

lol thanks

Hang in there Bio....you've just hit a Vanek cold spell. Maybe PA is right......why don't you crack open a few bottles of red with the bf, and go crazy. We've seen too much all-star production in the past not to dismiss this as a fluke. :thumbsup:

How did you get THAT from "lube job"? Jeez...

i've eaten at mike a's at the lafayette once, and it was very, very good. of course, the prices are eye-popping by buffalo standards, but the quality was not far off the pace.

I'm glad to hear that there are more positive opinions out there, because I really love his other two restaurants and generally think that he's a good force in the always terrific Buffalo dining scene.

Pizza plant in williamsville has some awesome beers that I can't get in NC.

There's two. I went on my first date with my fiancé at the Main St one (right off the 90/290). Girl, pretty, likes good beer? It was a good start. :)

I haven't been to the other one.

I'm glad to hear that there are more positive opinions out there, because I really love his other two restaurants and generally think that he's a good force in the always terrific Buffalo dining scene.

Have also heard nothing but good things. I have been in the lounge and paroused the dinner menu; was no more expensive then a number of other high end restaurants in town.

I'm really looking forward to eatin there.... need to lose a few pre-Chirstmas pounds before going out to eat though.

Just this morning I discovered the wonder that is The Iron Sheik's twitter page. Funny in a disturbing sort of way for those old enough to remember him and the WWF. Be forewarned, it is very NSFW. F bombs and adult humor in most posts. Lance Armstrong seems to be the focus of his attention right now.

https://twitter.com/the_ironsheik

Just this morning I discovered the wonder that is The Iron Sheik's twitter page. Funny in a disturbing sort of way for those old enough to remember him and the WWF. Be forewarned, it is very NSFW. F bombs and adult humor in most posts. Lance Armstrong seems to be the focus of his attention right now.

https://twitter.com/the_ironsheik

I've been so tempted over time to start up a parody Twitter with something Sabres related.....but whoever does Fake Darcy is pretty good.

Labatt's Rick Jeanneret bottle openers. :thumbsup:

Mine says "Are you ready Legion of Dorks (ok, it says 'Doom,' but dorks is more fitting) Here Come the Buffalo Sabres," "May Day, May Day, May Day, May Day," and "These Guys are Good, Scary Good!" :beer:

There's 2 others with 3 other phrases. I'm sure 2 of the phrases are "Top Shelf Where Momma Hides the Cookies," and "Oh, now do you believe." And I'd almost be willing to wager another is "La-la-la-la-la-la-la Fontaine."

Thoughts on the other 3? Wowwee Wimpley (sorry, Housley) is probably one unfortunately. Jooooohhhhhnnnn Vaaaaannnnnnnn Boooooxxxxxmeeeeeeeeeeeeeer is probably from too far into the past to make the list. I'd guess another one would be what he said about heading to Carolina (can't remember the exact quote right now :doh:). Would the last one have something to do w/ the French Connection and either Dom or Miller? Or maybe just "Shhoooooottttttt."

Pretty sweet. :worthy:

Labatt's Rick Jeanneret bottle openers. :thumbsup:

Mine says "Are you ready Legion of Dorks (ok, it says 'Doom,' but dorks is more fitting) Here Come the Buffalo Sabres," "May Day, May Day, May Day, May Day," and "These Guys are Good, Scary Good!" :beer:

There's 2 others with 3 other phrases. I'm sure 2 of the phrases are "Top Shelf Where Momma Hides the Cookies," and "Oh, now do you believe." And I'd almost be willing to wager another is "La-la-la-la-la-la-la Fontaine."

Thoughts on the other 3? Wowwee Wimpley (sorry, Housley) is probably one unfortunately. Jooooohhhhhnnnn Vaaaaannnnnnnn Boooooxxxxxmeeeeeeeeeeeeeer is probably from too far into the past to make the list. I'd guess another one would be what he said about heading to Carolina (can't remember the exact quote right now :doh:). Would the last one have something to do w/ the French Connection and either Dom or Miller? Or maybe just "Shhoooooottttttt."

Pretty sweet. :worthy:

"Craig Laffey (sic?) is still looking for his jock strap!"