Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

New baby boys!

8lbs 2oz, 20.5", healthy and happy (both mom and baby pommer fan #3)

Congrats LPF! babies are F'N Fantastic! (I know, I know ... wrong thread. So what?)

Honeymoon: Booked

Destination: Thailand

NIIIIIIICE! Are you staying just in Thailand? or using it as a hub? Either way, GREAT honeymoon!

Congrats LPF! babies are F'N Fantastic! (I know, I know ... wrong thread. So what?)

NIIIIIIICE! Are you staying just in Thailand? or using it as a hub? Either way, GREAT honeymoon!

Touring thru the Northern part (including the River Kwai, heh). Doing a side trip to Cambodia to Angor Wat.

There is an A-hole driving through Cheektowaga with the vanity plate, "THE-DARC".

I was behind you tonight and you better thank your lucky stars I didn't plow into you just for sport. Not only are you a D-bag for 3rd personing your name and actually spending money on it in order to point out to the rest of the world what a prick you are......but you might as well be named Hitler, and have the plate, "DAS-DOLPH"

I hope your 3 inch ding-###### gets chafed every time those tiny little fetal alcohol syndrome hands of yours attempt to self-climax your putrid being.

There is an A-hole driving through Cheektowaga with the vanity plate, "THE-DARC".

I was behind you tonight and you better thank your lucky stars I didn't plow into you just for sport. Not only are you a D-bag for 3rd personing your name and actually spending money on it in order to point out to the rest of the world what a prick you are......but you might as well be named Hitler, and have the plate, "DAS-DOLPH"

I hope your 3 inch ding-###### gets chafed every time those tiny little fetal alcohol syndrome hands of yours attempt to self-climax your putrid being.

Dad??? :unsure:

All 3 of them?

I don't know.....Tom Brokaw and Ann Hathaway moving you to tears........I don't want to check the music thread in fear that a Rhianna single shook you to your core....

Ugh. Rihanna just makes me want to throw myself off of a bridge. "Diamond" might be one of the worst songs of the last 15 years, which is played every 30 minutes on my boss' favorite radio station. Brutal.

All 3 of them?

I don't know.....Tom Brokaw and Ann Hathaway moving you to tears........I don't want to check the music thread in fear that a Rhianna single shook you to your core....

Ann Hathaway moves me in many ways. Tears is not out of the question.