Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Suit Supply suits. Very nice nice if you aren't the standard American overweight male (very euro on the cut).

But the best is their ad campaign. These guys are ballsy. NSFW.

https://www.google.com/search?q=suit+supply&hl=en&client=safari&tbo=d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=pXUUUdjELevU0gHd2IDwCw&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=768&bih=928

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6lacOisfAs

I'm loving this commercial

I love the line when the (hot) female Customs agent is frisking the bear...He says, "Oh, I think you found something!" I'll bet (nod, nod...wink, wink).

On another note, I'm an amateur photographic hobbyist (I like taking pictures, but I'm no pro). A fellow hobbyist turned me on to the the Fujifilm X series of digital cameras. They have awesome image quality - I've replaced all three of my previous cameras with the Fujifilms. Three cameras? Yes, one pocket-size point-and-shoot (Leica C-Lux 3 now replaced with a Fujifilm XF1), casual street-shooting camera (Canon Powershot G10 now replaced with an X100) and a mirrorless compact system camera (Olympus E-PL3 now replaced with an X-Pro 1). With the snowy weather, I've yet to take any great amout of photos and I'm still working my way through the owner's manuals, but so far I'm loving what I've seen with these cameras.

On another note, the Sabres comeback last night was VERY awesome! Unlike some arena-goers, I hung around until the end. Sweet! Now, keep the winning going! :thumbsup:

Edited by Sabre Dance

I have heard very good things about the wings there.

They are excellent, the best in WNY by a mile IMO. Big, cooked to perfection and not overly sauced unless requested. The hand carved beef on weck is great as well. If you are anywhere in WNY, it's well worth the trip out to East Aurora to give them a try sometime.

They are excellent, the best in WNY by a mile IMO. Big, cooked to perfection and not overly sauced unless requested. The hand carved beef on weck is great as well. If you are anywhere in WNY, it's well worth the trip out to East Aurora to give them a try sometime.

If I can talk the bus into going, it's happening. I'm already hungry for wings.

Nice. I always liked his Yvon Lambert and Phil Housley calls too. The LaFontaine call might be his most famous, but these were some underdogs.

I kind of miss the stylizing of players' names. Has there been anything since LaFontaine?

Loooo Loooo Franceschetti.

Really worth it. Only problem is a bus may swamp the place. They have maybe 30 seats.

True, the place isn't that big which adds to it's charm. Maybe the winning team gets to go in the Bar Bill, losing team eats McDonald's on the bus?

Here is a link for Bar-Bill first timers. Most important to note is that they do not accept credit cards.

http://www.barbill.com/first-timers/

Edited by Claude_Verret