Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

The 25 Funniest AutoCorrects of 2012

Wait again--the Bills have a lease deal in place?! Maybe it is an alternate reality after all.

They do? When did that happen?

Not much on this link (yet), but here ya go:

http://wgr550.com/Report-Bills-Erie-County-agree-to-10-year-lease-wi/15094323

Lanny might have the most underrated avatar around.

Jo painted a digital version of that photo a while back. It draws a ton of traffic to her site through google. People love Lanny. I've debated getting a jersey at times. He's one of those guys who embodies true love of the game.

New baby boys!

8lbs 2oz, 20.5", healthy and happy (both mom and baby pommer fan #3)

Congrats on the early Christmas present!

For my bit of awesomeness, I took the family to the "real" Polar Express on the Great Smoky Mountain Railroad in Bryson City, NC. They recreate the whole ride from the movie. From dancing chefs serving hot chocolate and cookies, stamping the kids golden tickets, giving the kids their own bells and Santa boarding the train when you arrive at the North Pole.

The truly awesome part was when Santa came to visit our seats and our 8 year old son, who has been growing a bit skeptical of Santa. My son is doing excellent in school, but has been slipping in math this year. So Santa asks if my son has been working hard in school, and he of course nods his head yes. Well old Santa points his gloved finger at my son and says, make sure you keep working hard at that math. The look on my sons face was priceless, and with that we've bought at least one more year of believing. Awesome.

New baby boys!

Congrats to you!

Too bad the little guy is saddled with a birthday at Christmas time. He is gonna think he's getting gypped in the gift department every year. :P

New baby boys!

Great news! Especailly the healthy and happy part.

He's a big boy.

EDIT TO ADD:

Have you thought about names? It may be a nice idea to include your uncle in there somewhere. Just a thought.

Edited by Sabres Fan In NS

You and the lady have a rather rigid schedule, eh? :P

Once a year, headache or not.

Great news! Especailly the healthy and happy part.

He's a big boy.

EDIT TO ADD:

Have you thought about names? It may be a nice idea to include your uncle in there somewhere. Just a thought.

We decided this week to make is middle name Thomas.

Congrats to you and your wife!

A friend of mine has a daughter who's birthday is around Christmas (Dec 26). They celebrate her half birthday instead, June 26th.

This is what we do as well, we put candles in half-moon cookies, serve those tiny cans of coke and the little Heinekens. It's a riot, this year, people got together and bought our son split gifts, and wrapped half in one package and half in the other (like puzzles or Lego sets) so he had to open both to get all the pieces.

A friend of mine has a daughter who's birthday is around Christmas (Dec 26). They celebrate her half birthday instead, June 26th.

My son is 12/31. We do the same thing.