Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Spilled a blue cheese cup on the bar floor.  Instead of being an ass, I asked the bartender for a wet towel.  Wiped it up.  Jackass at end of bar is making fun of me for spilling a blue cheese cup and wiping it up.  Jackass ended up with a freaking wet bar towel filled with blue cheese and dirt wiped all over his nose and mouth.  And I mean I ground that damned thing in.

Yes, I did that.

Yes, I'm still the guy you all know.

It was fun.

I'm not a grownup, despite my age, apparently.

Spilled a blue cheese cup on the bar floor.  Instead of being an ass, I asked the bartender for a wet towel.  Wiped it up.  Jackass at end of bar is making fun of me for spilling a blue cheese cup and wiping it up.  Jackass ended up with a freaking wet bar towel filled with blue cheese and dirt wiped all over his nose and mouth.  And I mean I ground that damned thing in.

Yes, I did that.

It was fun.

You back from getting stitched up already? :p

Yes, I did that.

It was fun.

Angry Eleven is real!!! Most definitely awesome.

Spilled a blue cheese cup on the bar floor. Instead of being an ass, I asked the bartender for a wet towel. Wiped it up. Jackass at end of bar is making fun of me for spilling a blue cheese cup and wiping it up. Jackass ended up with a freaking wet bar towel filled with blue cheese and dirt wiped all over his nose and mouth. And I mean I ground that damned thing in.

Yes, I did that.

It was fun.

You were being kind in my opinion. I'd have shoved it down his throat along with a few teeth....I haven't personally gone that far in a few years but it's still there waiting. The shadow I believe Jung calls it. If I can acknowledge that I am capable of those things, does that mean I've assimilated my shadow? Anyone?

Yes, I did that.

It was fun.

"It was fun." Made my day .... Carry on!

Authenticity.

Yes, I did that.

It was fun.

I'm not going to applaud this, but I will note that Liger and certain others around here are officially on notice.

I'm not going to applaud this, but I will note that Liger and certain others around here are officially on notice.

I'm not as happy with my conduct as I was when I wrote that.

I still have no freaking idea what it is that people are referencing between Liger and me--and this is like the third thread it's in.  Is this about the library thing?

I'm not as happy with my conduct as I was when I wrote that.

I still have no freaking idea what it is that people are referencing between Liger and me--and this is like the third thread it's in.  Is this about the library thing?

Truthfully, I doubt Liger knows either, but he seriously went off on you about a month back.

Rip Titwide :lol:

Took waaaay too long for me to get it.

Yes, I did that.

It was fun.

Was Mr. Hawking upset?

Bar none, the best part about playing Montreal is the Google translations of French articles.

Josh Gorges and Brian Gionta do not need us to do them a drawing, they are perfectly flavored with the vertiginous descent of Canadian, but they are too busy with the development of their own organization to worry about setbacks Clan Montreal.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rds.ca%2Fhockey%2Flnh%2Fjosh-gorges-et-brian-gionta-se-soucient-des-sabres-et-non-du-canadien-lnh-1.2851772&edit-text=

Erie County bars will continue serving drinks until 4! I honestly can't remember the last time I was out past 2, but I really didn't want to have to worry about the 4am idiocy moving up to 1-2 when I normally go home.

I honestly can't believe they kept it at 4am. I thought for sure they were going to turn Buffalo into Rochester. 

Craftsman Snow Blowers by Sears Canada.  Trust me.

Oh, yeah. Those small (5L) gas cans that are easy to lug even when full.  Trust me.

Being your own boss so you don't have to schlepp your butt to work in an office, or where ever.  Trust me.

http://weather.gc.ca/city/pages/ns-19_metric_e.html