Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

My coworker is foreign. However, cultural differences/nuances aside, he is generally a clueless person. And very, very odd. He falls for those blinking stupid FREE XBOX!!!11 ads all the time and pretty much commits mail fraud from time to time for "free" stuff. He is also obsessed with Britney Spears and Lady Gaga. 
This is his latest. h81HyKZ.png

He never ceases to amaze us... 

A friend of mine — she's pushing 80 — had a cyst on her kidney and because her brother died of cancer from a cancerous kidney cyst, she's been upset and scared. She found out today that after further testing, it's benign and actually pretty common in older folks. We need d4rk's Cary Grant's GTFO gif. GTFO cancer, too bad, so sad.

A friend of mine — she's pushing 80 — had a cyst on her kidney and because her brother died of cancer from a cancerous kidney cyst, she's been upset and scared. She found out today that after further testing, it's benign and actually pretty common in older folks. We need d4rk's Cary Grant's GTFO gif. GTFO cancer, too bad, so sad.

It's incredible how many people are afflicted. We all just assume we're going to get it.

Sleeping in freshly bleached sheets after eating a few* wings from the Gate.

Goodnight!

*That means three.  Not ten.  So the sheets WILL STAY FRESH dammit, dark and inkman.

The wings at the Gate are indeed awesome.

Still, this post contained an alarmingly high level of TMI.

Spilled a blue cheese cup on the bar floor.  Instead of being an ass, I asked the bartender for a wet towel.  Wiped it up.  Jackass at end of bar is making fun of me for spilling a blue cheese cup and wiping it up.  Jackass ended up with a freaking wet bar towel filled with blue cheese and dirt wiped all over his nose and mouth.  And I mean I ground that damned thing in.

Yes, I did that.

Yes, I'm still the guy you all know.

It was fun.

I'm not a grownup, despite my age, apparently.

Ha! I shouldn't condone this, but good on you for not taking sh!t.

I have no idea how, but I picked up a mild case of athlete's foot (I can say that here, right?).

It was not bad and seemed to be going away on it's own, but not completely.

Anyway, applied this stuff this morning and it's working already ... Canesten by Bayer.

Awesome stuff.

I have no idea how, but I picked up a mild case of athlete's foot (I can say that here, right?).

It was not bad and seemed to be going away on it's own, but not completely.

Anyway, applied this stuff this morning and it's working already ... Canesten by Bayer.

Awesome stuff.

Athlete's foot is one of life's great mysteries to me. It seems like something everyone has and I have no idea what it is.