Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Last night in Bavaria.

Oktoberfest beer will never be the same after sampling it from the brauhaus' here in the Motherland.

The work project went very well. We finished up early. And we found time to tour Munich Old Town and two other Old Towns in Bavaria.

We saw a seemingly never ending hop farm on our travels on the Autobahn.

And we had a red stag in the field next to our hotel bellowing his Fall cry and scraping his majestic crown through the tall grass while we ate a delicious traditional Bavarian meal in the hotel biergarten in the countryside.

I'd say we had as full an experience as could be had in 3 days.

Last night in Bavaria.

Oktoberfest beer will never be the same after sampling it from the brauhaus' here in the Motherland.

The work project went very well. We finished up early. And we found time to tour Munich Old Town and two other Old Towns in Bavaria.

We saw a seemingly never ending hop farm on our travels on the Autobahn.

And we had a red stag in the field next to our hotel bellowing his Fall cry and scraping his majestic crown through the tall grass while we ate a delicious traditional Bavarian meal in the hotel biergarten in the countryside.

I'd say we had as full an experience as could be had in 3 days.

Did they keep that stag tied to a stake?  sounds amazing!

Just 2.5 hours left in my shift and I'm free! Tomorrow is my first day off in weeks. And my first hockey game is tomorrow. Thank god, I need this

Are you still in Elmira? I'm curious where you work that you are getting crazy time in. When we did all those bridges in Corning spanning the river we worked 14-18 hr days 7 days for weeks.

I'm familiar with that area. Built a lot and did a boatload of maintenance stuff in a few of the factories there. I even had a beautiful young lady that I spent some very quality time with nearly 20 years ago that lived in Elmira. Very fond memories. I'm disappointed I never caught a Jackels game in iT's arena.

I always loved being sent to Elmira. I did some crazy jobs in Anchor Glass. Saw this old crusty Ironworker with a hero complex almost fall face first into an open feeder furnace full of molten glass. I grabbed his leg and stopped him even though my brain was saying "see ya dummy".

Keep working hard, man. If Dougie were here he would tell you to embrace the nitwits and their folly. Their chaos often leads us to free money. Take it from them when they're willing to throw it out. They'll just make some calls and get more;)

"... I personally ran for the exit, I lost all interest in the show."

I like that there was obviously a calculation going on in this guy's head... 

Let me be the first to wish Josie a big Happy Birthday.

Thanks NS! It wasn't bad. I drove 6 hours but ended it with tiramisu and I can hear the cicadas. They sound different here than in Buffalo, and I've missed them a lot. 

Sure hope 28 is kind, 27 wasn't the most stellar of my shuffles around the sun. 

But there's hockey today, so, onward! 

For a second there, I read that as you wishing a happy birthday to the next hurricane.

I'm sure d4rk would refer to me as one occasionally... 

DirecTV was kind of letting me watch the Tribe game. The game was showing but w/ a large corner of the screen black boxed w / a "this game is blacked out in your area, we're searching ...".

Switched to the KC feed which actually was CORRECTLY blacked out & back to Fox Ohio & there we go - full screen. All w/ Walter Becker's old band on the stereo - "the Cuervo Gold ..." :thumbsup:

Mrs .iT and I are celebrating 6 years of marriage today. We actually celebrate May 1st because that's the day we started dating 11 yrs ago. First marriage for either of us, which is rare for people our age. It's tough at times but when my eyes are closing for the final time....she is all I want to see.

Mrs .iT and I are celebrating 6 years of marriage today. We actually celebrate May 1st because that's the day we started dating 11 yrs ago. First marriage for either of us, which is rare for people our age. It's tough at times but when my eyes are closing for the final time....she is all I want to see.

Ahh, your sweet. Congrats!

Awesome, indeed. Happy anniversary!

Joining the other girls here-

Congrats man, that's awesome. 

Joining the other girls here-

Congrats man, that's awesome.