Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

My thumbs do that. 

Mine too. The left one not as much after falling on some ice and spraining it a few years ago. Oddly, the other joint on both my thumbs never belt correctly (it barely does). Can I still be human with only semi-opposable thumbs?

I think this mouse has outsmarted me.  Granted that is not difficult, even for a mouse.

Looks like it's the same mouse.  Not to sound like a racist, but they all look alike to me.

I think he is playing with me.  He's back.  I don't think it's a third mouse.  I bet I release him and he runs around to make it look good.  Then 30 minutes will go by and he runs around to his entry hole and comes back in to mess with me.  Seriously, I think it went back out (all is quite now) just to mess with me even more.

I went out to Friday Prayers and now am back, so I will report in when something happens.

Get another cat.

French Bulldogs. But diesel. The white one is 50 pounds, the brown one 45. Well above breed standard, but this makes them actual dogs.

I wrote "Frenchies?" But then I erased it because they're freaking huge.

And yes, actual dogs must weigh more than 30 pounds. My parents Boston is head and shoulders above any Boston I've ever seen and weighs about 36 pounds. He's basically a cinder block.

My Shiba Inus are 33 pound foxes.

Edited by ubkev

Erie County buys the entire Bethlehem Steel site. 

http://www.wgrz.com/news/local/erie-co-takes-bethlehem-steel-plant-site/459284909

Good buy for the County. Once all these manufacturing jobs return to the USA, that site will be a gold mine. :)

(serious: if they can clean that site up, more access to the waterfront is a great thing)

Edited by MattPie

Good buy for the County. Once all these manufacturing jobs return to the USA, that site will be a gold mine. :)

(serious: if they can clean that site up, more access to the waterfront is a great thing)

Time for me to buy a home in Lackawanna and get ahead of the real estate boom.  :flirt: 

I really hope the county can do something good here. I like Poloncarz, he seems to "get it". I expect the county to lose money on this, but that's okay, because we'll be better as a region if they can make it into literally anything more than it is right now.