Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Pro tip: Don't be an idiot and do this. 

I agree it's not rational, but neither is being a sports fan. If everyone was completely rational nobody would waste their time and money to watch other grown men play a game and give each other brain damage. None of us would be wasting countless hours on this message board discussing and analyzing things either, especially considering it's the offseason.

For the record I've never owned a football jersey (I just don't like the way they fit) and I own 4 Sabres jerseys (a Rob Ray, 2 Blank Goatheads, and a throwback Drunkard one).

Edited by Drunkard

Who in the world bought a McCabe jersey?

Some kid who plays defense that wanted an American player maybe? People who don't want to add to the sea of #15 jerseys? I have no idea how many but I'm sure there are some out there. He was a relatively high pick (2nd rounder) and had some success for the national team and he's been solid so far so I'm guessing there are some people who are unhappy with the number swap, even though like I said there are probably way more people who own Pominville jerseys who are stoked about it.

Bills fans should really know better at this point. Why on earth does ANYONE buy a new Bills jersey? 

My cousin goes to China regularly for business and got me an *official* knockoff for cheap, so I don't feel too bad. We get jerseys for christmas/birthday presents from her all the time.

This is like when the Keymaster and the Gatekeeper meet in Ghostbusters:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/pro-trump-rally-to-commence-on-same-day-as-juggalos-march-in-dc/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

Anyone want to go and watch?

Are we baiting him with all these movie references in the last couple days?

We are all packed. The ride has been detailed. Mrs. iT finally suggested leaving early!

Friday this week until Sunday next week at a beach house in Delaware. The extra days tacked onto the week fired her up. I like her when she's fired up. Giggidy. Beach.

We are leaving tomorrow for our Eclipse adventure down to a lake house in Kentucky, then over to Nashville to party it up with the honky-tonkers. Plus a week off of work is nothing to sneeze at. hopefully i don't come home blind from staring into the sun with faulty glasses :flirt:

You can tell if eclipse glasses are fake by how dark they are. My girlfriend ordered some from Amazon last week and I tested them the day they came in. If they are good you can good outside, put them on, and look directly at the sun and you won't have to squint whatsoever. Everything except the sun will be dark as too. Like walking in the dark after your eye adjust.

You can tell if eclipse glasses are fake by how dark they are. My girlfriend ordered some from Amazon last week and I tested them the day they came in. If they are good you can good outside, put them on, and look directly at the sun and you won't have to squint whatsoever. Everything except the sun will be dark as ###### too. Like walking in the dark after your eye adjust.

My aunt bought them and is bringing them from Texas, so we won't know until Sunday/Monday.

Got another design live for 26Shirts... Pittsburgh again. I swear, I have at least 2 Buffalo designs that'll come out in a couple months... 

But yeah, if you know any Steelers fans who like superheroes, this is the one for them! I could see a little kid really liking this one. 

http://www.26shirts.com/steel-man.html