Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

So my girlfriend is a genius with math sequences.  I'm serious.  There's like nothing she can't solve.  She also speaks 7 languages fluently.  It's a little annoying dating a freaking genius.  So I give her sequences, and she gets EVERY ONE.

Except this:

2, 7, 11, 14, 16, 18, ___.

We all know the answer is 39.

I'm having fun with this.

She just came up with 23.  She showed her work.  It made a damned ton of sense.  She justified the sequence and came up with 23.  The whole analysis involves a triangular grid.  

I can't win.  She's too smart.

EDIT:  She wants to show her work on here.  I told her that she has to make an account.  

SECOND EDIT:  I have been informed that I now am single.

Fill her boots

All this talk about deviants on weed got me thinking of my daughter.

She's eating again! Still not a lot, but enough to at least gain a pound or two back. We're piecing together her three month wasting away and coming to the conclussion that there were several reasons ending with, of all things, losing a tooth last night.

She better not get fat now.

All this talk about deviants on weed got me thinking of my daughter.

She's eating again! Still not a lot, but enough to at least gain a pound or two back. We're piecing together her three month wasting away and coming to the conclussion that there were several reasons ending with, of all things, losing a tooth last night.

She better not get fat now.

This is awesome. Glad to hear it!

Guess who's doing another quick design for UB? If you follow their men's basketball, stay tuned! 

• 2 weeks later...

Shameless self promotion again...

26 Shirts released the first design I did for them back in the Spring. It's Teddy Roosevelt riding a buffalo whilst wielding a hockey stick. Name is, Speak Softly, Carry a Big Stick. This one is 100% my idea. I pitched it when they first reached out to me. I'm happy with how the buffalo turned out. 

Charity recipient is the Buffalo History Museum. Not sure how long this one will run- it's a Special Edition rather than a regular 2 week Sunday to Sunday dealio.

http://www.26shirts.com/carry-a-big-stick.html

wsxlxHU.png

26 Shirts released the first design I did for them back in the Spring. It's Teddy Roosevelt riding a buffalo whilst wielding a hockey stick. Name is, Speak Softly, Carry a Big Stick. This one is 100% my idea. I pitched it when they first reached out to me. I'm happy with how the buffalo turned out. 

Charity recipient is the Buffalo History Museum. Not sure how long this one will run- it's a Special Edition rather than a regular 2 week Sunday to Sunday dealio.

wsxlxHU.png

This is beyond awesome and I just bought one. Bravo.

I was in until “fill out this 20 page form” ugh. Can they fix that?

wsxlxHU.png

That bio makes you sound pretty exotic!

Today is Jack Eichel’s birthday.

He is still only 21.

The Sabres have an afternoon game so Jack has tonight to celebrate :P

So now he can legally do this?

That bio makes you sound pretty exotic!

haha I made it as self deprecating as I could without being a total jerk. High gravity rock climber... think about it... beer league benchwarmer... 

She is exotic!  :wub:

D'AWWWWWW YOU I'm so whitebread it hurts 

haha I made it as self deprecating as I could without being a total jerk. High gravity rock climber... think about it... beer league benchwarmer... 

I thought that was what I was reading, but I certainly wasn't going to bring it up (mostly because you're wrong).

I thought that was what I was reading, but I certainly wasn't going to bring it up (mostly because you're wrong).

Oh honey, have you ever seen me rock climb? I'm turrible. Bouldering, anyway. I'm not as horrid at top-roping. I can barely complete the easiest routes on the flatter walls at Red Barn in Rochester. 

It's an entirely different mechanic from the aerial stuff I do. Surprised me- I thought I'd be a lot better than I am, but rock climbing is grip strength, something I actually don't have a ton of. Might be better now that I do silks. 

Now I wanna go climb. I said I would when I got to Buffalo... haven't been yet. 

Oh honey, have you ever seen me rock climb? I'm turrible. Bouldering, anyway. I'm not as horrid at top-roping. I can barely complete the easiest routes on the flatter walls at Red Barn in Rochester. 

It's an entirely different mechanic from the aerial stuff I do. Surprised me- I thought I'd be a lot better than I am, but rock climbing is grip strength, something I actually don't have a ton of. Might be better now that I do silks. 

Now I wanna go climb. I said I would when I got to Buffalo... haven't been yet. 

I'd love to do a membership at Niagara Climbing Center but $60/mo is something I just can't afford right now. I'd go twice a week probably. 

I'd love to do a membership at Niagara Climbing Center but $60/mo is something I just can't afford right now. I'd go twice a week probably. 

I'd happily go a couple times and pay per visit. You'd have to rent shoes/harness/helmet every time. I'd have to rent harness/helmet. Plus it's a pretty good jaunt to get up there, so factor in gas... 

I spend about that on my aerial training, but I also essentially do it for free since I teach/earn it back. Wouldn't be able to do it otherwise. $60 is a ton of money to me now.