Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

My dad wrote a book!  It's one of those projects he'd been wanting to do for a while, and after his diagnosis a few years ago he decided to write a self-help book of sorts detailing his experience.  I haven't even read it yet, but I'm proud of him.

Ramadan is awesome.

About 2 hours to sunset and I am closing my office for the day.

Thanks for the good wishes everybody.

Hold the fort will ya while I am gone.

See you in about 30 days, or so.

You're in good hands. 

Go for pedal over paddle. Check out Hobie.

Yeah, they are on the list. Hobies seem to have the widest beam. Stability is key for fishing.

I've been daydreaming of jigging up big lake trout and getting towed around a bit while bringing one in.

Yeah, they are on the list. Hobies seem to have the widest beam. Stability is key for fishing.

I've been daydreaming of jigging up big lake trout and getting towed around a bit while bringing one in.

I have a 10 ft Old Town Vapor, highly recommended. Honestly, all you need is a $40 Scotty mountable rod holder and voila, your kayak is now a fishing kayak. If you keep bass in season (I do), a small cooler between your legs works just fine. If you get a kayak, and trust me on this, get it from Austin Kayaks. Free delivery and no sales tax. http://www.austinkayak.com/

I have a 10 ft Old Town Vapor, highly recommended. Honestly, all you need is a $40 Scotty mountable rod holder and voila, your kayak is now a fishing kayak. If you keep bass in season (I do), a small cooler between your legs works just fine. If you get a kayak, and trust me on this, get it from Austin Kayaks. Free delivery and no sales tax. http://www.austinkayak.com/

I'll take a look. But it wont be a rod holder and viola. If I am doing it, it will have sonar and gps. Depending on model I may set it up with a bilge pump too. So, batteries too.

And Im not small so payload needs to be considered.