Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Not to attempt to alarm you unduly, but you've seen two. There may well be many, many more. Might want to get it checked out by a professional.

Oh, I hear you.  I have pretty much figured out how they are getting in and thought that was addressed, but they are smart and may have found a way around it / another way in.

We had a live in pro, but unfortunately he (Jake our cat) passed away a number of years ago now.  Jake caught 2 and then any others just stayed away.

Officially an aerial instructor now. I'll be teaching an intro trapeze/hoop combo class when our studio opens here in Buffalo in August. 

Kinda terrified. Teaching something like a fitness class is worlds away from teaching a college class. 

Just spent 15 minutes talking Hockey with Scotty Bowman, well actually he spoke and I listened for 15 minutes.

That is awesome. 

Speaking of NHL players, I'm working with a Sabre right now through 26 Shirts, and it's kind of a headrush to know there's an NHL player checking out your sh!t. And by headrush I mean, I kinda want to vomit every 10 minutes.

Oh yeah, I have another shirt out with them right now, it's for Chicago though. So if you know anyone who likes Chicago baseball, check it out. I only get paid a buck for every shirt made, so help a starvin' artist out haha 

Just spent 15 minutes talking Hockey with Scotty Bowman, well actually he spoke and I listened for 15 minutes.

That is awesome. 

Speaking of NHL players, I'm working with a Sabre right now through 26 Shirts, and it's kind of a headrush to know there's an NHL player checking out your sh!t. And by headrush I mean, I kinda want to vomit every 10 minutes.

Oh yeah, I have another shirt out with them right now, it's for Chicago though. So if you know anyone who likes Chicago baseball, check it out. I only get paid a buck for every shirt made, so help a starvin' artist out haha

Indeed awesome.

Not to attempt to alarm you unduly, but you've seen two. There may well be many, many more. Might want to get it checked out by a professional.

I think this mouse has outsmarted me.  Granted that is not difficult, even for a mouse.

Looks like it's the same mouse.  Not to sound like a racist, but they all look alike to me.

I think he is playing with me.  He's back.  I don't think it's a third mouse.  I bet I release him and he runs around to make it look good.  Then 30 minutes will go by and he runs around to his entry hole and comes back in to mess with me.  Seriously, I think it went back out (all is quite now) just to mess with me even more.

I went out to Friday Prayers and now am back, so I will report in when something happens.

This post is about 2 months late but it's Friday afternoon and I've got the time to post it now.

I started playing ice hockey about 2.5 years ago, and the past 3 memorial day weekends I've participated in the NYCGHA's "Chelsea Challenge" hockey tournament. This past event they asked me to captain one of the teams in the lower division. I'd never captained anything sports related before and I was a bit apprehensive but went along with it. My team ended up winning the tournament and it was a blast. Afterwards I was thinking about it and I realized I'd never been part of a winning sports team, be it playing for or rooting for. 30 some years and not one championship celebrated until then. To be fair, I didn't really play sports in high school but still, that's a lot of losing over the years.

I really can't wait for the Sabres or Bills to make it all the way. The energy in the city is going to be something else.

3ht0UPl.jpg3ht0UPlr.jpg

He had the matching glove and waffle to go with it. My goalie flew in from France for the weekend to play in the tournament. Dedication if I've ever seen it (he's a commercial pilot so he flied for free but still).

That is one motley looking crew ...  ;)

The chicks look like brawlers ...  :flirt:

And you snagged Cory Perry to be the star of the show ...  :ph34r:

He had the matching glove and waffle to go with it. My goalie flew in from France for the weekend to play in the tournament. Dedication if I've ever seen it (he's a commercial pilot so he flied for free but still).

+++ for chicks on the team. 

Man I miss playing. 

I think this mouse has outsmarted me.  Granted that is not difficult, even for a mouse.

Looks like it's the same mouse.  Not to sound like a racist, but they all look alike to me.

I think he is playing with me.  He's back.  I don't think it's a third mouse.  I bet I release him and he runs around to make it look good.  Then 30 minutes will go by and he runs around to his entry hole and comes back in to mess with me.  Seriously, I think it went back out (all is quite now) just to mess with me even more.

I went out to Friday Prayers and now am back, so I will report in when something happens.

Guaranteed you have many mice.

But I wouldn't be surprised if the same one got back in.

NS, I hate to be the one to tell you, but you really need to call an exterminator.  With mice comes mouse feces.  There is a nesting site in your house.  Don't mess with this.  It will cause health problems.

I have an acquaintance who was convinced that the mice he was catching and releasing where the same mouse so he started painting tails. Most of them returned. It sort of became an experiment taking them farther away and observing results. He keeps the notebook with the results in his cabinet of curiosities. He was always an eccentric fellow.

NS, I hate to be the one to tell you, but you really need to call an exterminator.  With mice comes mouse feces.  There is a nesting site in your house.  Don't mess with this.  It will cause health problems.

That was my immediate thought when he said he released it in his yard, that mouse is going to come right back into the house.  That and it will come back with reinforcements.  One night, SFINS is going to wake up tied to his bed and 100 mice gathered around his feet.  You don't want to know what they'll do next, SFINS.

I have an acquaintance who was convinced that the mice he was catching and releasing where the same mouse so he started painting tails. Most of them returned. It sort of became an experiment taking them farther away and observing results. He keeps the notebook with the results in his cabinet of curiosities. He was always an eccentric fellow.

My first though above was, "I wonder where you get those ear tags to mark the mouse". Paint's a way better solution.

That was my immediate thought when he said he released it in his yard, that mouse is going to come right back into the house.  That and it will come back with reinforcements.  One night, SFINS is going to wake up tied to his bed and 100 mice gathered around his feet.  You don't want to know what they'll do next, SFINS.

Would you rather fight 100 mouse-sized cats or one cat-sized mouse?

This past Saturday NorthBuffalo and I decided to have our own SabresSpace meetup in NYC. He came down to play on my Saturday beer-league team. It was a fun game but we ended up losing 5-3 after an empty netter sealed our fate. Bonus points for NB rocking the Goat. Gotta love the power of the internet!

9KOUHss.jpg