Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Got another gig from 26shirts... y'all better buy my designs when they come out (it's how I get paid)  :P

Seriously so pumped to do work for these guys. They're so easy going. 

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Did they tell you when one of yours will release?

Got another gig from 26shirts... y'all better buy my designs when they come out (it's how I get paid)  :P

Seriously so pumped to do work for these guys. They're so easy going. 

Feel free to shamelessly plug your stuff here. You know we'll be buying (unless it sucks, in which case...  :ph34r: )

Same road as the Amish father... Bills flag on a pole, at half-mast, upside down. Awesome.

Edit: half-staff, always mix that up.

Mourning a death AND signaling a crisis.  Creative.

There is a business in town here that displayed an upside down American flag 8 yrs ago after the election.  I always thought that was a dick move.

Keys to the new apartment are in hand. Man this feels good. Let the week from hell begin as we break our butts moving all of our stupid Earthly crap  :ph34r:

As someone who was recently confronted with the twenty unopened boxes that were put in the attic when we bought our house eight years ago:

Take what you'll die without. Light the rest on fire.

As someone who was recently confronted with the twenty unopened boxes that were put in the attic when we bought our house eight years ago:

We've been doing quite a bit of this. The problem is...it doesn't seem to have made much of a difference. We own too many books and have too many hobbies.  :lol: 

A lot of stuff is going into storage at my parents place, and most of it is already there. So that's good. 

As someone who last week helped my father move from his large 5 bedroom house to a downsized 2 bedroom cottage on Lake Ontario, I can say that you don't need 90% of the stuff you have. After two full 30' U-Haul trucks, I was ready to light the rest on fire  :devil:

His new house is so full with boxes that it looks like a hoarder house from that A&E show...

Maybe a touch early but my youngest graduates from Texas Tech in Mechanical Engineering on Saturday

2nd best thing about this

For the first time in 40 years of raising kids, MY MONEY is now MY MONEY!!!!! 

AWESOME!!!

Maybe a touch early but my youngest graduates from Texas Tech in Mechanical Engineering on Saturday

2nd best thing about this

For the first time in 40 years of raising kids, MY MONEY is now MY MONEY!!!!! 

AWESOME!!!

:censored: ;)

I recently found out that the rest of my tuition payments will be going out of state (at least for the next 4 years). No data on where the following 3-4 year round will be going.

It's cool starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Just hoping it's not attached to an oncoming locomotive.

Is that for a 9 hole tournament? Maybe a par 3 tournament?

If that is for a 18 hole proper par 72 course than what the heck are you doing here, Tiger?

Yes that's 18 holes. And the answer to your question is I'm playing with 3 other guys! Haha. Scramble. But we did shoot the lights out. We won by 6. 140 people.

Yes that's 18 holes. And the answer to your question is I'm playing with 3 other guys! Haha. Scramble. But we did shoot the lights out. We won by 6. 140 people.

You'd be surprised how well a bunch of high single digit/low teens handicappers can do in a scramble. 59 is pretty great, but I recall me and another guy carried our team to a -5 finish in another scramble. We got 2nd place after missing the birdie putt on the 18th hole  :doh:

You'd be surprised how well a bunch of high single digit/low teens handicappers can do in a scramble. 59 is pretty great, but I recall me and another guy carried our team to a -5 finish in another scramble. We got 2nd place after missing the birdie putt on the 18th hole  :doh:

I didn't think Adventure Landing had scrambles anymore.

It has very little correlation to actual golfing skill, so it's really tough for me to lose in mini golf to a teenager who bounces it off the wall 6 times.

I'm not bitter.

My son is 13. I will never, ever allow him to beat me in anything sporting. Ever!