Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

I would imagine it's his wife's sister, who then has a boyfriend :)

D'oh... I don't know my brain decided SIL = the spouse of his brother.  :doh: Need caffeine!  :oops:

Edited by biodork

D'oh... I don't know my brain decided SIL = the spouse of his brother. :doh: Need caffeine! :oops:

See, I did the same thing you did. Then I figured I must be missing something. Then I went with son in law, then I decided to not say anything, because I'm dumb.

haha, I figured that was the issue, seeing as I've done that very thing recently myself.

See, I did the same thing you did. Then I figured I must be missing something. Then I went with son in law, then I decided to not say anything, because I'm dumb.

:blush:

I am beyond words.

The only thing Ville Leino is worse at than hockey is painting.

http://buffalonews.com/2017/05/16/leino-looks-back-final-year-sabres-jail/

Damn that luxury ass jail that was paying you six million dollars to be there. ###### this guy.

Edited by mustacheofgod

I am beyond words.

The only thing Ville Leino is worse at than hockey is painting.

http://buffalonews.com/2017/05/16/leino-looks-back-final-year-sabres-jail/

Damn that luxury ass jail that was paying you six million dollars to be there. ###### this guy.

Come on, how can you say this without first hearing his music? Anyone have a sample?

One of my neighbors is 82 years old. He lost his wife of 60 years yesterday. I've always said hello, always waved, always been cordial with them. But I've never gone over and talked with them. For whatever reason, I never crossed the street. I've just stayed in my own world and left them in theirs.

I walked over today as he sat alone on his porch, on the bench where I've seen him sitting with his wife for the past 4 years. I expressed my condolences and he asked me to sit.

We sat and talked for almost an hour. He told me stories, and I told him some. Smiles were exchanged, handshakes were extended. I could have heard all these stories from him and his wife over the 4 years that I've lived across the street, but I never did. I regret it very much. We parted as friends with lots of common interests. Wished I'd have gotten to know him sooner.

One of my neighbors is 82 years old. He lost his wife of 60 years yesterday. I've always said hello, always waved, always been cordial with them. But I've never gone over and talked with them. For whatever reason, I never crossed the street. I've just stayed in my own world and left them in theirs.

I walked over today as he sat alone on his porch, on the bench where I've seen him sitting with his wife for the past 4 years. I expressed my condolences and he asked me to sit.

We sat and talked for almost an hour. He told me stories, and I told him some. Smiles were exchanged, handshakes were extended. I could have heard all these stories from him and his wife over the 4 years that I've lived across the street, but I never did. I regret it very much. We parted as friends with lots of common interests. Wished I'd have gotten to know him sooner.

This is a great example of why it drives me mad that a certain group within my neighborhood refuses to ever leave their little street with around 5 homes.  You absolutely need to know the people living around you.  There's so much to be gained from it.

Good man.

I would imagine it's his wife's sister, who then has a boyfriend :)

D'oh... I don't know my brain decided SIL = the spouse of his brother.  :doh: Need caffeine!  :oops:

That's what I get for trying to be brief and not explaining it all. Yes It's my wife's sister's boyfriend.

Sorry to disappoint, by my family does not routinely go on the Maury Povitch show for crazy family in-breeding :whoops:

I'm sure if this belongs here, in the music thread, or it's own. Princess Leia's Stolen Death Star Plans, a parody concept album put to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.

(link is the first song, the whole album is there if you watch on youtube)

Edited by MattPie

I'm sure if this belongs here, in the music thread, or it's own. Princess Leia's Stolen Death Star Plans, a parody concept album put to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.

(link is the first song, the whole album is there if you watch on youtube)

Somebody on SDS's Bills Board posted that. It is truly awesome. :lol:

Somebody on SDS's Bills Board posted that. It is truly awesome. :lol:

You jerks. I posted that on this site (awesome thread maybe) at least a week ago.

Knew it had been posted somewhere, just couldn't remember where. :oops:

I cant find it now. I know I posted it here.

I call conspiracy!

Yeah, suuuuuurre ya did. :p

:lol: