Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Made me look. Venus. Pretty spectacular.

I love when the moon becomes 3D. Most of the time it looks pretty 2D, but tonight, you can tell it's just this big ball floating out there.

Venus is pretty cool to. Need to get me a telescope.

Are you sure that's not just sewer gas? I'm sorry. That's not nice. I'm not a fan of jersey. I know there are some nice areas. I just kid. I have this genius for evil that makes me comment. It makes me comment..... Seriously though. I use an app called SkyView for times when I'm stargazinmoonbathin....

Skyview, eh?

And don't worry, I'm not a fan of Jersey either.

I love when the moon becomes 3D. Most of the time it looks pretty 2D, but tonight, you can tell it's just this big ball floating out there.

It's a pretty cool app. You can track and identify anything you can see in the sky including satellites. I even tracked the space station on its rare occurrence.

Skyview, eh?

I hate posting from my phone. The sKyview app lets you track anything you see in the sky including satellites.

I hate posting from my phone. The sKyview app lets you track anything you see in the sky including satellites.

Skyview is a must have for camping.  Satellite watching is more fun when you can identify the satellite that is flying overhead.

Skyview, eh?

I have a 4"reflector telescope, you can get one for < $200. With it, you can see see the terrain of the moon and the surface of mars and venus. You can even see some nebula. The coolest thing I've seen with it is the space between the rings of saturn and the planet itself. That definitely gives you one of those astronomy moments.

Edit: I should say, with venus, you're not actually seeing the surface, but rather the clouds of acid gas that surround the planet.

Edited by Vodka Bottle of Emotion

For those of you on twitter, just found this one. Funny stuff.

https://twitter.com/HoldMyBeerGif

You know you spend to much time online if you have seen most of those :D

This one kept me going for half an hour , skip to last 20 seconds if you can't stand her angel like voice :D

Edited by Heimdall

Ligers Colorado trade scam made getting out of bed today worthwhile :lol:

That didn't get me and neither did the report about the Bills and Argonauts playing next season under hybrid rules.

I'm sure someone will get me today, but it will have to be more subtle.