Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

paid $7 to be able to watch my sister's soccer game (Daemen College at USCAA Nationals Tournament). Feed went down in the 18th minute (about 9 minutes ago). I don't actually care about the price...I just want to watch the :censored: game! :(

EDIT: got the feed back, but I missed my sister getting a yellow card! so proud of her haha

Edited by dEnnis the Menace

Bump ######.

Thanks chz!

So on tuesday I couldn't watch the Sabres game because it was blacked out in the local market.... I am in ###### Georgia the nearest team is Nashville there is no local market.

On top of that some ######## monkey ##### hair licking #### turd tried to hack my fb account and was promptly locked out because FB thought it odd I was trying to log in from LA when my last log in was from my phone in GA not more than 10minutes earlier. Suck buddy in LA... PS I changed all my passwords on everything so good luck you miserable prick.

Found out my clothes dryer was broken right after putting in wet clothes on Sunday. Still waiting for the replacement part that I *hope* will fix it.

The kitten has taken to scratching at my bedroom door at whatever hour he decides I should get up, which is always well before when the alarm is set.

I was trying to stay awake Tues. night to see the game since I tuned in at 2-1, then it went to OT, then to the shootout, and I'll be damned if I didn't fall asleep on the couch DURING the shootout, only to wake up at 4am with no idea who'd won.

And, much as I like to complain, I know some folks with real stuff going on that make my complaints feel very petty indeed.

Edited by biodork

We've got folks from the government doing a site visit tomorrow to inspect the new diagnostic we are trying to develop. I just got an email with a revised agenda and I'm only getting 20 minutes for my piece of the presentation. All week I was preparing for the 50 minutes I was originally given, so now I'm staring at a 40 slide presentation that I no longer have enough time to get through. I probably could spend the night working from home and cut it down, but there is no way am I going to do that. I prepared 40 and they are getting 40, I'll just have to give a speed presentation RJ style.

Found out my clothes dryer was broken right after putting in wet clothes on Sunday. Still waiting for the replacement part that I *hope* will fix it.

The kitten has taken to scratching at my bedroom door at whatever hour he decides I should get up, which is always well before when the alarm is set.

I was trying to stay awake Tues. night to see the game since I tuned in at 2-1, then it went to OT, then to the shootout, and I'll be damned if I didn't fall asleep on the couch DURING the shootout, only to wake up at 4am with no idea who'd won.

And, much as I like to complain, I know some folks with real stuff going on that make my complaints feel very petty indeed.

Step 1. Buy a Nerf dart gun

Step 2. Place the Nerf dart gun by your bed

Step 3. Go to sleep... and wait

Step 4. When kitten scratches at the door prepare your Nerf dart gun for firing...

Step 5. Shoot the above mentioned kitten with the Nerf dart gun

Step 6. Repeat as necessary until kitten figures it out

Step 1. Buy a Nerf dart gun

Step 2. Place the Nerf dart gun by your bed

Step 3. Go to sleep... and wait

Step 4. When kitten scratches at the door prepare your Nerf dart gun for firing...

Step 5. Shoot the above mentioned kitten with the Nerf dart gun

Step 6. Repeat as necessary until kitten figures it out

lol I like the idea, but he's outside my room scratching, so he'd probably run off before I got him. Tried double-sided tape, but he just chews on it!

I laughed at bio's kitten story. Kitten ain't goin' nowhere. What's her name, Marcy?

Rex, lol. And seriously thinking about re-listing his ad online... very sweet little guy, but I think he'd be better off in a home with another kitten as a playmate (or someone who is home more than I am).

This one is a bit late since election season is now done. I was sick of coming home to pamphlets on my door every day. There was a streak of 5 consecutive days where something was left for the same candidate.

And more pressing stuff. Over the next week I'm supposed to put together reports on the data collection for a specific trial. My company is in the process of storing the data in a new program. No one ever told me this, but I just found out that some data is being entered into the old database and some into the new, with a slight overlap between the two. I wish this had been brought to my attention BEFORE I started completing the reports. So now I have no idea what is stored where, yet somehow have to combine it all. Tomorrow is going to suck as I try to sort through this while people are asking me to do other things as well. It should take up most of next week too.

lol I like the idea, but he's outside my room scratching, so he'd probably run off before I got him. Tried double-sided tape, but he just chews on it!

If you shoot the door it may scare him off. I have carpet and my cat used to dig at the carpet under the door so I put a towel down than then a body pillow to hold it on the outside of the door and that worked.

If you shoot the door it may scare him off. I have carpet and my cat used to dig at the carpet under the door so I put a towel down than then a body pillow to hold it on the outside of the door and that worked.

Good call. Carpet is flush to the door so no room for a towel, but I was thinking of trying one of those plastic mats for under a desk chair. I saw someone else put a plastic tub with water right next to the door so their cat couldn't get to it without getting soaked, haha.

Here are the divisions where I play.

Div 3

Div 4

Div 5

Div 6 East

Div 6 West

Div 7

Div 8 East

Div 8 West

Over 40

What's wrong with just Div 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, over 40?

I play in Div 5 (3?) which is probably over my ability, but I'm hanging in there and actually have a goal and an assist through 4 games. On Tuesday, we were losing 3-2 with about 1:30 left in the game (which was one of the better hockey games I've ever played in). We were really taking the play to them when their goalie starts a fight. The games stops, the guy who runs all things hockey steps on the ice and says everyone go to your locker rooms. The game is over. WTF?! I'm still pissed that that jackass took the end of such a great game away from us.

The funny part is that afterward, I find out that the guy who is responsible for about 70 teams, hundreds of players, as well as HS and club games, actually knows who I am and hates me. I guess if someone kept pointing out what an incompetent dumbass I was every time they saw me, I wouldn't like them either.

My complaint is an ongoing one that has me nailbiting more than usual. I've done a lot of work for a big company (just finished week 9 of 10) and I'm supposed to be getting money. First check should've come about... 7 weeks ago at least. Second check is now a week + overdue. I keep getting the cold shoulder or the "wow, uh, it should be there, don't worry" routine from my contact. I guess the complaint is I'm really terrified the money won't come and I have to do something involving legal ###### or asserting myself as the bitchy artist wanting her money, a role I am NOT good at. So, sweatin' a little over here. It's some decent pennies they owe me, too. Would be a nice chunk to toss in the coffers with christmas coming up. Sigh.

My complaint is an ongoing one that has me nailbiting more than usual. I've done a lot of work for a big company (just finished week 9 of 10) and I'm supposed to be getting money. First check should've come about... 7 weeks ago at least. Second check is now a week + overdue. I keep getting the cold shoulder or the "wow, uh, it should be there, don't worry" routine from my contact. I guess the complaint is I'm really terrified the money won't come and I have to do something involving legal ###### or asserting myself as the bitchy artist wanting her money, a role I am NOT good at. So, sweatin' a little over here. It's some decent pennies they owe me, too. Would be a nice chunk to toss in the coffers with christmas coming up. Sigh.

That's why I wear Jordache......

Welcome to my world. I have accounts receivable from 18 months ago. I also have let some big stuff go in the past, but not before I do a little Drane research and friendly psychology work on them. I think I had someone actually have a minor heart attack on the phone with me one time. Sometimes a smile and self amusement is worth more than $$....

Good luck though. I'd give them 90 days before I get worried.

The conversation my girlfriend is having with one of our co workers. It's ###### mind numbingly stupid. Trying to order pizza and this broad cant understand what a cheese pizza. She says "I'm getting 2 plain pizzas. One with peppers and onions and one with pepperoni." So I says "well that's not plain at all." This conversation when in a circle for about 25 minutes until I had to intervene and explain that "plain pizza" as the co worker referred to it as is actually dough, sauce and cheese. She still couldn't grasp this concept and in the end I said "###### it! We'll bring the pizza!"

Having worked in "the biz", I've never heard anyone refer to a cheese pizza as a plain pizza. Am I the only one? Is this a regional thing?

Having worked in "the biz", I've never heard anyone refer to a cheese pizza as a plain pizza. Am I the only one? Is this a regional thing?

Gotta be this region. Everything here is wrong. Order a cheese pizza in northeastern Pennsyltucky and I will bet you that it has onions on it. When I order a large cheese pizza the phone call usually takes another 2-3 minutes to specify that I don't want onions, and that the pie should be NY style. "Don't you me round?" No! I mean NY ###### style pizza! There are 2 kinds of pizza, NY and Chicago. I might allow Sicilian as an option but you'd have to make a compelling argument. This area has a severe NY inferiority complex.

Anyway, new complaint: Furnaces! That is all.

Spray some cologne or perfume on the bottom of the door, or you can even try a heavy scented lemon furniture wax. My daughter's cat use to scratch the bottom of her leather couch and once it was sprayed with a perfume, she stopped completely.

The conversation my girlfriend is having with one of our co workers. It's ###### mind numbingly stupid. Trying to order pizza and this broad cant understand what a cheese pizza. She says "I'm getting 2 plain pizzas. One with peppers and onions and one with pepperoni." So I says "well that's not plain at all." This conversation when in a circle for about 25 minutes until I had to intervene and explain that "plain pizza" as the co worker referred to it as is actually dough, sauce and cheese. She still couldn't grasp this concept and in the end I said "###### it! We'll bring the pizza!"

You'll appreciate this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBPugQUDfPk

Gotta be this region. Everything here is wrong. Order a cheese pizza in northeastern Pennsyltucky and I will bet you that it has onions on it. When I order a large cheese pizza the phone call usually takes another 2-3 minutes to specify that I don't want onions, and that the pie should be NY style. "Don't you me round?" No! I mean NY ###### style pizza! There are 2 kinds of pizza, NY and Chicago. I might allow Sicilian as an option but you'd have to make a compelling argument. This area has a severe NY inferiority complex.

Anyway, new complaint: Furnaces! That is all.

Chicago style pizza is an abomination, like all Chicago food.

I'm from Ohio. Plain = cheese pizza. In fact, I had never seen a sheet pizza until I came to Rochester. Nor did I understand you could put other stuff on a pizza (chicken, eggs, etc) until I came here. Unless you count Japan, but putting prawns on yer pizza isn't my idea of a good time.

bio, have Jo here design some flyers for Chinese restaurants and put them up by the food, litter box, nap spots. Rex will get the idea and shape up.

awwwwww.

but seriously, i would do that to our douchebag cat if i thought it would work.

Edited by Josie914

I'm from Ohio. Plain = cheese pizza. In fact, I had never seen a sheet pizza until I came to Rochester. Nor did I understand you could put other stuff on a pizza (chicken, eggs, etc) until I came here. Unless you count Japan, but putting prawns on yer pizza isn't my idea of a good time.

Maybe not prawns, but shrimp and using Old Bay mixed into the tomato sauce instead of traditional Italian spices isn't bad.