Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

Spray some cologne or perfume on the bottom of the door, or you can even try a heavy scented lemon furniture wax. My daughter's cat use to scratch the bottom of her leather couch and once it was sprayed with a perfume, she stopped completely.

Worth a shot -- thanks!

bio, have Jo here design some flyers for Chinese restaurants and put them up by the food, litter box, nap spots. Rex will get the idea and shape up.

Lol

I'm from Ohio. Plain = cheese pizza. In fact, I had never seen a sheet pizza until I came to Rochester. Nor did I understand you could put other stuff on a pizza (chicken, eggs, etc) until I came here. Unless you count Japan, but putting prawns on yer pizza isn't my idea of a good time.

awwwwww.

but seriously, i would do that to our douchebag cat if i thought it would work.

Ohio is Pennsylvania West.

Most of this is just me messing around, I don't really hate it here as much as I might make it seem.

I know people out here love to block intersections at red lights, but I saw a new one today. I was approaching a backed up intersection so I stopped at the line even though the light was green. There was about 1.5 car lengths in front of me, so I knew what was going to happen, the light would change and I'd be that tool blocking things. So the car behind me beeps twice and then once the light turns red, she pulls around me, runs the red, and blocks the intersection. Congratulations lady, you wound up gaining one spot in line and got to work about 15 second earlier than you normally would have.

And this one might not be well received here, but I don't care. I realize it is for a good cause, but god I hate this mo-vember stuff. There has to be a better way to increase cancer awareness than looking like a pedophile for a month.

And this one might not be well received here, but I don't care. I realize it is for a good cause, but god I hate this mo-vember stuff. There has to be a better way to increase cancer awareness than looking like a pedophile for a month.

And it makes those of us who cannot grow mustaches look like we're not being supportive.

I just did the reverse. My company had a charity fundraiser where they put "bounties" on beards. My bounty level was reached so I had to shave my goatee, and now my wife won't let me grow it back!

I just did the reverse. My company had a charity fundraiser where they put "bounties" on beards. My bounty level was reached so I had to shave my goatee, and now my wife won't let me grow it back!

Another problem I'm never going to have.

I have to watch Toronto play aaaaaalllllllll the time. My son is a maple leafs fan and cheers when they score. :(

I've never even been to the ACC for a game and I don't give a ######! I'm going to my first sabres game in over 5 freakin' years to watch the leafs and sabres and I'm coming over the border just as if I'm a leafs fan. :(

I used to live a stone's throw away from the peace bridge and roller bladed to the sabres post-cup run parade.

And now it's all leafs all the time. :(

I used to get all the buffalo news channels and now I don't.

I don't even have time to watch sabres hockey anymore......and this all makes me sad.

The one positive is I get wgr550 in the car so I know the news as soon as it happens, and yesterday, I was a very happy and surprised driver so, I guess this is how it is for now. Patience is in order for everyone I guess. I'm too damn nostalgic.

I have to watch Toronto play aaaaaalllllllll the time. My son is a maple leafs fan and cheers when they score. :(

I've never even been to the ACC for a game and I don't give a ######! I'm going to my first sabres game in over 5 freakin' years to watch the leafs and sabres and I'm coming over the border just as if I'm a leafs fan. :(

I used to live a stone's throw away from the peace bridge and roller bladed to the sabres post-cup run parade.

I don't even have time to watch sabres hockey anymore......and this all makes me sad.

The one positive is I get wgr550 in the car so I know the news as soon as it happens, and yesterday, I was a very happy and surprised driver so, I guess this is how it is for now. Patience is in order for everyone I guess. I'm too damn nostalgic.

Whoa--holy blast from the past! How's our favorite Brazilian?

HOLYSHIT

Whoa--holy blast from the past! How's our favorite Brazilian?

She is dying inside, but enough about her, let's talk about me, the person who has made her a captive, muahahaha.

How is life as a dude? I'm totally thinking I'd rather be a dude so I can roam around the earth and spit in whichever direction I please. Lol.......I am messed up.

Anyways, I read the forums once in a while and I guess I only post when physically compelled to do so.

Lame complaint, but with all the changes this week I'm having a much more difficult time keeping up on the threads here, lol. And I wish they played tonight and not tomorrow since I have plans! That's all I've got.

It's obsessageboarding at its finest.

Lame complaint, but with all the changes this week I'm having a much more difficult time keeping up on the threads here, lol. And I wish they played tonight and not tomorrow since I have plans! That's all I've got.

I won't be able to pull up the game on my jetblue flight either. Maybe they'll have it on the radio, but that's not the same.

Wife is in for her 2nd mammogram right now. First on this am did not look good. I'm sitting in the waiting area on pins and needles. Breast cancer has been the cause of death for several of the women on her side of the family. She is scared and I am doing my damndest to give her a false front right now.

Wife is in for her 2nd mammogram right now. First on this am did not look good. I'm sitting in the waiting area on pins and needles. Breast cancer has been the cause of death for several of the women on her side of the family. She is scared and I am doing my damndest to give her a false front right now.

best of luck to you and yours.

my complaint: people that complain about working where I work. you have a job. be grateful for that. I lost my job 3 days after Christmas last year, and had financial issues for the next 3 months trying to find a job. quityerbitchin! I may not like some of the things I have to do or some of the people I work with, but I'm at least grateful to have a job again and am grateful for having the ability to provide for me and mine. /rant

also. people that don't shower before coming to work...at all...seemingly ever... :sick: IT guy needed to change something on the computer in our lab...I couldn't stand within 10 feet of him :sick:

You're a good man and husband.

Remember that a guy in a small city on Canada's East coast is keeping you in his thoughts and prayers.

Take care, all of you (IIRC, you have a son).

My thoughts are with her, you and the rest of your family. Best of luck.