Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

I complained a while back about the idiotic changes to our health insurance that required everyone to 1) complete a lengthy online health survey, 2) have a physical examination, and 3) undergo a biometric screening for cholesterol, blood pressure, etc or be penalized an extra $100/month starting in January. Now we're finding out that the Medical Center employees (hospital employees are on a separate plan from those on the University side) can voluntarily choose to complete those same 3 requirements and receive a $300 incentive for doing so. WTF???

Pills are awful.

My complaint - I can't decide if pot becoming legal would make it more or less enjoyable.

Uhm...you need to smoke one and think on that. A little hint: if you're asking the question, you need a better supply.

Ugh I really can't decide what to do about this kitten. He's very sweet and fun to have around, but he's also a lot of work and a big distraction from getting things done (at work and at home). I wasn't really looking to take on this resonsibility right now, but I haven't had any takers on the ad and I'm not going to pawn him off on just anyone after having invested so much time and money in taking care of him. What to do?

Ugh I really can't decide what to do about this kitten. He's very sweet and fun to have around, but he's also a lot of work and a big distraction from getting things done (at work and at home). I wasn't really looking to take on this resonsibility right now, but I haven't had any takers on the ad and I'm not going to pawn him off on just anyone after having invested so much time and money in taking care of him. What to do?

Use as bait.

Why do some people just generally think so highly of themselves that they are completely blinded to their arrogance?

No, I'm not talking about Congress...I'm referring to co-workers. One guy in my group constantly talks about how others don't understand that our work is more important than anything else in the company. For the first month, I thought he was simply joking and making light of things. Since then, it's hard to tell if he's joking or serious. I think part of him is serious and he really thinks what he does is vastly more important than anyone else's work. Even though I do believe that my work is important, I don't think I'm the most important thing on the planet. This guy does.

Well the government shutdown has hit home for me. My team won a government contract last year to develop a new product, and on Tuesday we got the letter ordering us to cease work immediately. We had to furlough all of our contractors and I'm back working on the crappy going nowhere project that I was last year until this gets resolved. I'm so proud of our great leadership in Washington. <_<

Well the government shutdown has hit home for me. My team won a government contract last year to develop a new product, and on Tuesday we got the letter ordering us to cease work immediately. We had to furlough all of our contractors and I'm back working on the crappy going nowhere project that I was last year until this gets resolved. I'm so proud of our great leadership in Washington. <_<

Sorry man that sucks.

I am bitching about the gov shutdown because of how stupid it is. I get that some Republican and prob Dems dislike The Affordable Care Act and I personally can see that parts of it are indeed flawed. However this quote has put me firmly against any republican backing these tea party psychos who simply don't get that they represent less than 20% of the population and do not get to hold the other 80% of us hostage while they play political Russian roulette.

"We're not going to be disrespected," Rep. Marlin Stutzman (R-Ind.) told The Washington Examiner. "We have to get something out of this. And I don't know what that even is."

DICK. MEASURING. CONTEST.... by guys who havent had ###### or balls in decades.

Sorry man that sucks.

I am bitching about the gov shutdown because of how stupid it is. I get that some Republican and prob Dems dislike The Affordable Care Act and I personally can see that parts of it are indeed flawed. However this quote has put me firmly against any republican backing these tea party psychos who simply don't get that they represent less than 20% of the population and do not get to hold the other 80% of us hostage while they play political Russian roulette.

"We're not going to be disrespected," Rep. Marlin Stutzman (R-Ind.) told The Washington Examiner. "We have to get something out of this. And I don't know what that even is."

DICK. MEASURING. CONTEST.... by guys who havent had ###### or balls in decades.

This is the key point for me...they don't know what they want to get out of this fight, but they want to win it.

Bass ackwards. The lack of common sense in our government never ceases to amaze me. If you vote for an incumbent in the next election, punch yourself in the face.

This is the key point for me...they don't know what they want to get out of this fight, but they want to win it.

Bass ackwards. The lack of common sense in our government never ceases to amaze me. If you vote for an incumbent in the next election, punch yourself in the face.

Unfortunately these idiots don't come from where my vote gets cast so I can't do anything about it. It's like watching ###### parents ruin the life of a kid that isn't yours and social services doesn't believe the calls you make to them.

Oh but they will vote for incumbents in droves, let there be no doubt. This will only serve to encourage partisans to dig in their heels further.