Buffalo Bills 2022-23

spndnchz

18 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Defensive holding on a FG, can't say I've ever seen that one....Terrible officiating on both sides. But McDaniel and his brilliant 2 PT try and then not using the back that has been wrecking it all game at the end there. WTF are the Raiders even thinking, he's gonna get fired and probably soon. 

ticky takkk...but did that make up for the phantom roughing call??...yeah that little RB needed/needs to get the ball a whole lot more

1 hour ago, calti said:

ticky takkk...but did that make up for the phantom roughing call??...yeah that little RB needed/needs to get the ball a whole lot more

It did even out one of the worst RTP calls, however at least I see a tiny smidge of why the called the full body weight rule, it's a bad rule and it should've been a fumble. But there was zero hold anywhere on that FG. 

I don't even know if it's fixed, I just think the NFL needs full time staff refs and not this part time nonsense, they have been atrocious and getting worse hear after year. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

It did even out one of the worst RTP calls, however at least I see a tiny smidge of why the called the full body weight rule, it's a bad rule and it should've been a fumble. But there was zero hold anywhere on that FG. 

I don't even know if it's fixed, I just think the NFL needs full time staff refs and not this part time nonsense, they have been atrocious and getting worse hear after year. 

I dont think its fixed. But they overcorrect a bit;)

10 hours ago, JujuFish said:

If the Bills had gone for 2 with 13 seconds left, they might be reigning champions right now.

Bills werent a championship caliber team last year.

1 hour ago, calti said:

Bills werent a championship caliber team last year.

Not only were they, but so were the Chiefs.  It just happened that the Bengals, who weren't, and the Rams, who probably weren't either, got lucky.  Luck does affect sports.  (Very obviously, if you watched the Bills-Chiefs game, which came down to the flip of a coin; if you want a Sabres example, well, there was a spin of a wheel a long time ago.)

Edited by Eleven
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Anyone see this (you have to watch on YouTube due to restrictions):

Men's Flag Football Championship: Italy vs. USA | 2022 World Games

Pretty cool.  Fun to watch, despite it being a flag for intentionally hitting a defender.  Even features a former Bills (practice squad) player, Dez Lewis.

ETA: Women's Championship Game

Edited by carpandean

22 hours ago, carpandean said:

Pretty cool.  Fun to watch, despite it being a flag for intentionally hitting a defender.  Even features a former Bills (practice squad) player, Dez Lewis.

ETA: Women's Championship Game

I live 3 hours away from Birmingham, but I had no interest in going to the World Games.

1 hour ago, FogBat said:

I live 3 hours away from Birmingham, but I had no interest in going to the World Games.

I don't know much about the World Games, but I thought the high-level flag football (insert joke about where NFL is going) was pretty entertaining.  There was some serious skill on display (not surprising, given borderline NFL players.)  The format, in spite of the contact penalties, allowed for a lot of dual-threat players to excel.

On 10/13/2022 at 11:57 AM, carpandean said:

Omigosh I watched that on the TV at an airport bar this summer!  We were all laughing at the absurdity of it.

Edited by Eleven

1 hour ago, SwampD said:

Is it true that if you have FIOS, you won’t see the game today?

Partly true.  You won't see the game at home over Fios.  If you still have your antenna from when Nextar pulled this crap with Spectrum, you can watch it, and of course you can go out to watch it.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, calti said:

that was on Josh--he threw it behind him....Josh is great but lets not be arsekissers who play everything not on Josh

If you're referring to McKenzie's 2nd awful play in the red zone today, I agree that it was a bit behind him, but McK definitely should've made that catch.

Separately, the Bills' inability to handle KC's pass rush and blitz is the difference in the game so far IMHO.

4 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

If you're referring to McKenzie's 2nd awful play in the red zone today, I agree that it was a bit behind him, but McK definitely should've made that catch.

Separately, the Bills' inability to handle KC's pass rush and blitz is the difference in the game so far IMHO.

Josh threw it behind him...--yeah it woulda been a good catch. Josh not playing composed

This is an offensive disaster. Cripe singletary running wild--and they stop using him inside the 20s