Buffalo Bills 2022-23

spndnchz

32 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

Don't care if Von Miller is on a show or even if a 22 yo Jennifer Love Hewitt is doing a strip tease on a show, if Andrea Kremer is a headliner, ain't no way no how this kid is intentionally watching it.

She is darn near the worst sportscaster in the entire business.  (And there are a lot of bad ones.)  She LOVES to hear herself talk.  Makes 1 of us.

3 hours ago, Taro T said:

Don't care if Von Miller is on a show or even if a 22 yo Jennifer Love Hewitt is doing a strip tease on a show, if Andrea Kremer is a headliner, ain't no way no how this kid is intentionally watching it.

She is darn near the worst sportscaster in the entire business.  (And there are a lot of bad ones.)  She LOVES to hear herself talk.  Makes 1 of us.

Oh I gave it a few minutes to listen to Von and I couldn’t stomach it.  Glad I’m not the only one. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Flashsabre said:

Man Broncos fans today have to be beside themselves.

After watching Hackett’s terrible decisions and knowing they gave up prime assets and paid Russell Wilson that much money to see a corpse QBing their team.

If Wilson truly is done, that franchise is in a world of hurt like nothing we have seen in the NFL in a while.

If I'm correct, they don't have anything higher than a 3rd round pick in an upcoming draft until 2025.  With the division they are in, there is virtually zero chance in the next few years of them stumbling into a competive year like the NFC east teams have had recently.  You keep Wilson until the deal is done and you may have below average QB play while paying more than the Bills pay Josh Allen. Cut him loose early and you have starting from zero at QB, no way to draft a high prospect for years, and STILL having less money to fill out the roster due to his guarantee.  

So Yes, if Wilson doesn't turn into his 3-4 year-old-self, Broncos fans might be in a hopeless mindset unlike anything they have ever experienced.

On 10/3/2022 at 1:45 PM, Sakman said:

Actually, Jordan Palmer has gotten quite a bit of attention for helping Allen with his throwing mechanics and the mental part of being a QB. 

The thing about Allen is his athleticism. Not necessarily in the sense of speed/strength/size (although, he clearly has those) but rather his phenomenal body control. I think Allen is a guy who can be shown a tweak on his mechanics, practice it a few times, and it's burned into the circuitry to reproduce it that way going forward. Whereas normal athletes struggle to reproduce that form under game pressure and revert to bad mechanics and the subsequent issues those cause. 

I am convinced if he had gotten top notch coaching from HS through college, he wouldn't have dropped to 7th overall pick or been a polarizing prospect, he'd have been a dominant college QB and consensus #1 overall pick.  Lucky for us that improvement in throwing the ball accurately did not happen until he became a Bill. 

Right on the moeny.Agree 100%.