Buffalo Bills 2022-23

spndnchz

9 minutes ago, Thorny said:

If the hardest thing to do in sports is hit a 100 mph fast ball, the easiest thing to do in sports is to pass the ball down the field against a 2 minute prevent D

Its amazing what Bill's coaches have not learned in 10 months

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, calti said:

Its amazing what Bill's coaches have not learned in 10 months

The games are all track meets with inflated passing stats because you can’t play D, but within 2 mins is basically (literally?) basketball where half-court is surrendered without contention. It reminds me a bit of basketball tbh (saying this as a basketball fan) in that it often seems like “last possession wins”. 

1 minute ago, Thorny said:

The games are all track meets with inflated passing stats because you can’t play D, but within 2 mins is basically (literally?) basketball where half-court is surrendered without contention. It reminds me a bit of basketball tbh (saying this as a basketball fan) in that it often seems like “last possession wins”. 

Bills need a lot before they can contend for a SB. Smarter coaching during clutch time is one of those things.   

Just now, Gatorman0519 said:

McDermott had all off-season to think about that one and Mahomes said .12 seconds… hold your beer 

The Bills coaching played that perfectly poorly.

Just now, Scottysabres said:

Both teams are phenomenal, it's a great game, enjoy it.

phenomenal raw talent. C+ coaching

When/if the Bills win this, I hope the D gets the lions share of the credit. Allen will do something great but QBs always get all the love. The hold to a field goal, and stop there with Von’s play were so key 

Bills D coming up massive 

Edited by Thorny