Buffalo Bills 2022-23

spndnchz

16 minutes ago, Thorny said:

When/if the Bills win this, I hope the D gets the lions share of the credit. Allen will do something great but QBs always get all the love. The hold to a field goal, and stop there with Von’s play were so key 

Bills D coming up massive 

MASSIVE

Romo was like “this is it, bills just opened up effectively a 2 game lead over Chiefs, looking like home field” etc etc and Jim Nantz got all mad and was basically like “leave me some intrigue for the rest of the regular season” loll 🤣

Edited by Thorny
  • Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, SABRES 0311 said:

Whoever is color commentary on CBS is a Chiefs fanboy.

Seriously?   I thought they were about as split down the middle as could be.  They had a lot of great things to say about the Bills. No idea where you are coming from with that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Since a couple of people are talking about the announcers (Nantz and Romo):  I really felt like I was listening to two guys who were just hanging out and enjoying watching two great teams play each other.  They were terrific.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4

Just now, Eleven said:

Since a couple of people are talking about the announcers (Nantz and Romo):  I really felt like I was listening to two guys who were just hanging out and enjoying watching two great teams play each other.  They were terrific.

Romo could conserve a few words, for my liking.

I don't need to hear every option that a team has on every play before it happens. just let me watch and see what happens.

2 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Romo could conserve a few words, for my liking.

I don't need to hear every option that a team has on every play before it happens. just let me watch and see what happens.

That's a fair criticism, but I kind of enjoy it when he predicts the play.

• Like (+1) 1

Why did Buffalo go to KC two years in a row in the regular season?

Great win today.

Isiah McKenzie couldn’t get out of his own way today.

Singletary ran strong today.

No team in the league has two receivers as good as Diggs and Davis

Defence stood up today big time. Elam is becoming a player. Him opposite White will be big later this season.

I have no idea how that trip wasn’t called.

• Agree 1

This win was probably  more important for the psyche of the fanbase than it was for the team itself.

If they would have lost....Doom and gloom.  Would have only Beat KC 1 time in the past coupe years in a game that didn't mean much.  Behind KC for the bye, and home field. If you see them again, its probably going to be in KC AGAIN!  With the bye week, 2 full weeks to think about this one.

But with the win.....You beat them 2 of the last 3 ties (almost 3 out of 3) and all in KC..You are in the drivers seat for the bye and home field over them, and they just MIGHT have to come to Buffalo in January if you see them again, Enjoy the bye week and rest up.

• Like (+1) 2

What an absolutely awesome game.  These 2 teams are IMHO CLEARLY the best 2 teams in the league.  (Offense intended to the Iggles.  When they've played anybody and then win will start to consider them as possibly legit.)

If McKenzie didn't have the dropsies, Bills might've been able to pull away.  He did.  They didn't.  But they did win.  Which at the end of the day is all that matters.

Considering all the injuries the Bills have played through, mad props to Brandon Beane.  Also, will be REALLY tough for the Chefs to win 2 more RS games from here on out over the Bills.  The Jests might find a way to steal 1 game from Buffalo, but the Bungles are the only other team that wouldn't have won a monster upset over the Bills.  (Don't care how many the Vikes win.  Cousins isn't going to outoffense Allen.)  Packers are a shell of themselves, but don't expect the Bills to take them lightly coming out of the bye.

All playoff roads lead through Buffalo. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

Why did Buffalo go to KC two years in a row in the regular season?

Great win today.

Isiah McKenzie couldn’t get out of his own way today.

Singletary ran strong today.

No team in the league has two receivers as good as Diggs and Davis

Defence stood up today big time. Elam is becoming a player. Him opposite White will be big later this season.

I have no idea how that trip wasn’t called.

Because the 2 off-division in conference games stay with the division that hosted the 1st year hosting the next year.  AFC East played all 4 AFC West teams 2 years ago.  The rotation last year was the AFC West got to host the 1v1, 2v2, etc games; so they got to host the East again this year.  Next year those 2 divisions play all 4 & since KC was the visitor in the Covid (fanless) season, they get to host AGAIN NEXT year.  

IF they play in the regular season in '24 or '25 the game will be in Orchard Park.  And the Bills WILL host in '26.

5 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Should have been the Monday night game so good...

Congrats

The league considers Sunday Night a bigger marquee  than Monday night ever since the nights switched which was on OTA and which was on cable.  So, no, it should've been played when the Pokes-Iggles is happening.

But CBS knew it was a megamarquee game.  They had the doubleheader and showed it in every market.  Nobody got stuck w/ the Jags-Texans or other ridiculous matchup.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Did you here when Romo said we are going again to KC for the 4 straight season next year.  What a bunch of crap.

No.  Because 2 years ago the Bills hosted the Chefs.  KC earned home field that year by having a better overall record, so that is why they played the AFC Championship game in KC.

After next year's game any RS games between the 2 in the following 3 years will be in Buffalo.

1 hour ago, Thorny said:

Romo was like “this is it, bills just opened up effectively a 2 game lead over Chiefs, looking like home field” etc etc and Jim Nantz got all mad and was basically like “leave me some intrigue for the rest of the regular season” loll 🤣

I cant believe he  Predicted the exact score ..

4 minutes ago, Taro T said:

No.  Because 2 years ago the Bills hosted the Chefs.  KC earned home field that year by having a better overall record, so that is why they played the AFC Championship game in KC.

After next year's game any RS games between the 2 in the following 3 years will be in Buffalo.

So next year will be 3 straight RS home games for KC. That still is a bunch of BS

• Like (+1) 1