2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

21 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

Just saw a couple social media posts from some NE folks I know -- looks like Pats nation is freaking out (or trying not to freak out) about Brady's retirement statement (which omits any mention of the Patriots).

We need to plant the rumour that Tawmy is planning on going into Canton as a Buc.😂

24 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

Just saw a couple social media posts from some NE folks I know -- looks like Pats nation is freaking out (or trying not to freak out) about Brady's retirement statement (which omits any mention of the Patriots).

Why would he mention the Cheats when announcing his retirement FROM THE BUCS?

Let Cheats Nation go back to its original natural state of existence that it was in prior to January 2002: worrying about whether the new GM & HC will get their beloved Jints back to relevance.  

4 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

We need to plant the rumour that Tawmy is planning on going into Canton as a Buc.😂

They'd probably be dumb enough to believe it, but the NFL chooses which team (or teams in rare instances) to have the player enter the hall as a member of.  Considering the Bucs won the SB last year, could see the league letting them claim him as well.

1 hour ago, Thwomp! said:

If you say so.  They're going to the Superbowl and actually beat the Chiefs in crunch time instead of royally ***** up.  I guess we'll find out next year.

Cincinnati was a great story but people are gonna realize They should have never made the Super Bowl . 

And let's be honest here there was no stopping Josh Allen  He would have absolutely destroyed Cincinnati 

28 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

Based on what evidence?

His stats against the Chiefs playoffs 2022:   

REC YDS AVG TD LONG TGTS

Dawson Knox 2 9 4.5 0 8 4

I'm sure I can find more, but we need more from our #1 TE.  He's also had some huge drops in big games.  Not gonna look that up.  I lived it already.

Edited by Thwomp!

17 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Cincinnati was a great story but people are gonna realize They should have never made the Super Bowl . 

And let's be honest here there was no stopping Josh Allen  He would have absolutely destroyed Cincinnati 

I don't see how you can say this after Cinci beat 2 teams that beat the Bills.

• Thanks (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Thwomp! said:

REC YDS AVG TD LONG TGTS

I'm sure I can find more, but we need more from our #1 TE.  He's also had some huge drops in big games.  Not gonna look that up.  I lived it already.

He had a great game in the playoffs the week before. He was only targeted 4 times, because the chiefs chose not to let Diggs and Knox beat them. So allen just funneled to Beasley and Davis instead, that just happens sometimes. Knox isn't great in NO, vs NE, but missing in action in NE this year (in lieu of mckenzie and friends) as opposed to the last 2 games there, because of Knox, but because of gameplanning

1 hour ago, Thwomp! said:

REC YDS AVG TD LONG TGTS

So you look at a *single* game and try to generalize from it? Are you sure you're not trolling right now?  Let's look at his previous game: 5 catches for 89 yards and 2 TDs.  Or how about the previous playoff game before that, our loss last year to KC: 6 catches for 42 yards and a TD.

15 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

So you look at a *single* game and try to generalize from it? Are you sure you're not trolling right now?  Let's look at his previous game: 5 catches for 89 yards and 2 TDs.  Or how about the previous playoff game before that, our loss last year to KC: 6 catches for 42 yards and a TD.

It was an example.  Knox is overrated and disappears and drops passes.  I'm not going over every game log.  Here's some tweets from the Patriots game:

Inconsistent is my main argument against Knox.  You're proving my point.

It was the right move to hire the guy that the team's best player and unquestioned leader wanted to have hired, especially when that guy will provide continuity.

Good for Dorsey for using the Giants as leverage to get better terms (I presume).

1 minute ago, Thwomp! said:

Inconsistent is my main argument against Knox.  You're proving my point.

confused wth? GIF

I'm not saying that guy hasn't had an issue with drops, at times, but ... I cannot fathom how a fan of the Bills would feel anything other than good about Knox as the team's TE.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

It was the right move to hire the guy that the team's best player and unquestioned leader wanted to have hired, especially when that guy will provide continuity.

Good for Dorsey for using the Giants as leverage to get better terms (I presume).

I'm not saying that guy hasn't had an issue with drops, at times, but ... I cannot fathom how a fan of the Bills would feel anything other than good about Knox as the team's TE.

They can do better at TE.  At least bring in another decent one so you don't have to rely on Knox's inconsistency.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.