2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

25 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

Well, Stevenson was injured for part of the season. 

More broadly, I'm inclined to give the coaches the benefit of the doubt that a 6th-round rookie wasn't ready for prime time.  But since they drafted him, he'll probably get a fair shot next year.

Agreed. I just want to see him get a legit shot before they spend a top pick on a wr. With the way the team is set up I think an O Lineman, CB or LB would be a better use of the top picks.

1 hour ago, nfreeman said:

Well, Stevenson was injured for part of the season. 

More broadly, I'm inclined to give the coaches the benefit of the doubt that a 6th-round rookie wasn't ready for prime time.  But since they drafted him, he'll probably get a fair shot next year.

Expecting he'll get legit playing time this year but will still be about 5th on the depth chart.

Also expecting 1, if not 2, of Sanders, McKenzie, & Beasley won't be back.

Know it's not a popular choice, but hoping they get a DT that can stuff the run & tie up 2 blockers in the 1st.  It'll free up Rousseau & whomever lines up opposite him & will let Oliver go to another level too.

2nd round, an MLB.  

Those 2 pieces will improve the CB's & Milano & Edmonds too.

Hopefully the O-line can get upgraded via FA & not necessarily w/ expensive guys.  

Burrow is going to come out looking like the next one if he can handle this Chiefs team and the crowd. 

2 good games please! 

- - - 

Gonna need that first big 3rd down conversation from Burrow

Edit - there we have it.

- - - 

Mixon is a stud 

SO much PI from the Chiefs secondary

- - - 

This may unfortunately get out of hand. But early still, I guess. Mahomes is unstoppable right now 

Well, this game sux

Will that turn out to be a big score before half? 🤞

Edited by Thorny
don’t mind my running commentary no one asked for

7 hours ago, 7Fun6 said:

I think there is a good chance we lose Beasley, McKenzie and Sanders, no?

depth at WR critical--it is our strength along with JA. Beasely is uncoverable on those quick routes. He keeps the D honest .

You start depleting the WRs then this team could start going downhill fast.

Just now, nfreeman said:

Also has to be said:  another huge coin flip.

Are you kidding?  (I'm not watching right now.)  If so, good; I hope whoever wins the toss wins the game on the first possession again.  It's the only way they're going to fix it.

Wow

17 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

It has to be said:  like TB in the SB last year, Cinci's D is handling KC's offense much better than the Bills' D did.

14 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

Also has to be said:  another huge coin flip.

Seemed so. And turned out not to be cause of your first point. Impressive Bengals D in OT to be sure.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.