2020-21 Trade Rumors and Speculation

Brawndo

The juxtaposition is a fascinating one as it places zero weight on Adams' poor record to this point (31 games - because of what, a small sample size?) and yet all the emphasis on Jack's poor 21 game sample. Apparently a large enough sample size to deem him moveable. 

22 hours ago, sabremike said:

And given dat Adams has tossed up more bricks in his tenure than John Starks in game 7 vs the Rockets I trust his judgement about as much as I do the clueless moron who hired him.

Mother *****!

On 3/23/2021 at 4:58 PM, dudacek said:

It's an unconnected blogger putting his spin on a connected reporter's reporting.

What Renaud Lavoie (the original source) is saying is the ask is roughly the equivalent of four Dylan Cozens: four talented young players at or near the NHL who are already good, or who you could reasonably expect to get good or better.

• So Turcotte, Byfield, Kempe and Bjornfot...
  • Or Lafreniere, Chytil, Buchnevich and Lindgren...
  • Or Keller, Crouse, Chychrun and Hayton...
  • Or Suzuki, Kotkaniemi, Romanov and Poehling...
  • Or Newhook, Byrum, Jost and Timmins...

Pick your team and have at 'er

1. Probably 

2. No

3. No

4. No

5. Maybe

21 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

I don't think there is a contract extension dat Hall realistically would accept dat I would want the Sabres to give him.

Hall now has EDM stink on him, ARI stink on him, NJ stink on him & BUF stink on him.  Who wants him next?

4 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Hall now has EDM stink on him, ARI stink on him, NJ stink on him & BUF stink on him.  Who wants him next?

It's a shame the Thrashers don't still exist.

Gotta figure Florida, Winnipeg, and Ottawa are in the mix here. The full circuit of misery.

Detroit could be a wildcard. They stink pretty bad right now.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

I don't think there is a contract extension dat Hall realistically would accept dat I would want the Sabres to give him.

After dat "pass" to Dahlin the other night, I can't see a team offering him both term and big money.  Either he has to "prove it" again or he's going to be stuck with 5M/yr.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Eleven said:

HOLD OUT, Kevyn.  If you don't get the first round pick, no one gets Hall.  Show some toughness as a GM; it will repay you (and the team) in the future.

But at the same time, take the first offer dat includes a first round pick. 

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

I thinks it’s the other way around.  He brought the stank.  (Not dat the Sabres weren’t rotting carcass on the side of road kinda funky already) 

Taylor Hall “Stankonia tour 2021” 

Yes, white people dat’s pronounced Stank on ya as opposed to Stan-Konia which is what my pasty ass thought it was prior to be re-educated by Lauren Hill.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, inkman said:

I thinks it’s the other way around.  He brought the stank.  (Not dat the Sabres weren’t rotting carcass on the side of road kinda funky already) 

Taylor Hall “Stankonia tour 2021” 

Yes, white people dat’s pronounced Stank on ya as opposed to Stan-Konia which is what my pasty ass thought it was prior to be re-educated by Lauren Hill.  

.... miseducated by Lauryn Hill

Not saying you're wrong, I just really liked dat album.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, inkman said:

I’m Always a step behind.  

All I know is dat the last decade of the Sabres would have been easier to handle on The Chronic -- but dat is against my religion.

24 minutes ago, Marvin, Sabres Fan said:

All I know is dat the last decade of the Sabres would have been easier to handle on The Chronic -- but dat is against my religion.

Doing dat would’ve made you Infamous, and probably helped with dis Hell On Earth of watching the Sabres. 

Edited by Andrew Amerk
  • Like (+1) 1