GDT: Bruins at Sabres. Oct 4 7PM

spndnchz

1 minute ago, Randall Flagg said:

His team is playing in line with its talent level. I'd be interested to hear specific parts of his "system" that are failing the players. 

They're ready to play. They aren't very good yet and have a lot of glaring roster weaknesses. 

What's really happening is that all the players that aren't actually very good but feel like they're good in the offseason are still showing they're the same players. 

Not buying it. Lack of talent is not an excuse. Boos after 2. Deserved.

• Like (+1) 3

Not going to watch the third, 

I was so hyped for this game, i was expecting sooo much more than this trash, how can they not prepared more than this, home opener and the team show the fans this pure trash gameplay
Hurts to say but gonna try get some more sleep becuase we will not even score a goal in this game as it seams.

Good night ya'll

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1

This is going to take some real leadership from Jack and co. This has been so bland and disappointing that I could easily see the booing putting them all right into “here we go, we all suck again” mode. They can’t think like that.

Don’t want to overreact but this is real bad. Need them to bounce back as soon as possible, preferably the third.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MODO Hockey said:

I was so hyped for this game, i was expecting sooo much more than this trash, how can they not prepared more than this, home opener and the team show the fans this pure trash gameplay
Hurts to say but gonna try get some more sleep becuase we will not even score a goal in this game as it seams.

Good night ya'll

While you are sleeping you are more awake than this team

Edited by RambosKnife
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, MODO Hockey said:

Good night ya'll

Same, got an appointment in 8 hrs at 11.00 am, was only planning on watching the first two anyways.

Sad to miss the 4 goals we'll score in the third ?

2 minutes ago, inkman said:

Maybe he's a part of the problem...

The problem is he isn’t a “generational” talent as he was touted years ago. Unfortunately Sabres fans expect McDavid or Matthews type performances out of him. He’s NOT in their universe. He will need much more talent around him for this team to do anything. 

Just now, Hoss said:

This is going to take some real leadership from Jack and co. This has been so bland and disappointing that I could easily see the booing putting them all right into “here we go, we all suck again” mode. They can’t think like that.

Don’t want to overreact but this is real bad. Need them to bounce back as soon as possible, preferably the third.

If you paid me Eichel’s check booing would not affect me.

1 minute ago, MODO Hockey said:

Good night ya'll

Night MODO, not gonna lie, I expected more swedes In the line up, it would have helped.

The two biggest issues I’ve seen offensively is the absolute refusal to shoot the puck when there are open shots and passing to literally nobody. You don’t need to have a wide open net or a pile of bodies in front blocking the goalie’s view to shoot. Make a play and beat the goalie when you’ve got him one-on-one.

I’m still hopeful the passing is purely a chemistry thing.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.